Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) (633 Views)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / This Man Spoke Into The Future. Pic. / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
A nation's future lies in the young people of that nation. Any nation that fails to invest massively in her young people has resigned to both present and future failure. No positive changed ever happened without involvement of the young people.

It is a deliberate act of national destruction and wickedness not to prioritise the affairs and mental growth of the young people. Because the more productive young people we have, the better for the nation.

This is why God himself always chose a young man to bring changes to nations he presided over.

To put this in a simple term that might be hurtful to some, old people are never meant for rulership positions in a nation; they are not meant to be figureheads of national leadership. This is the truth, and understanding and applying this truth is the only thing that can set us free from leadership trial and errors.

Young people are unlimited in the realm of the spheres, they're backed up with peculiar energies that can transform and be transformed.

I am telling you this because I understand how this works. Anyone who doesn't understand this will neither agree with me nor get how to redirect the energies of the youths into policies that can further nation advancement.

I am so interested in being the arrowhead of this national transformation involving the young people and the entire nation because it is a responsibility that must be undertaken; it is not negotiable not to try and salvage this nation from the claws of destruction and leadership comatose.

Nigeria as a nation keeps begging for salvation; she keeps pleading for renewal and survival.

Only a young man filled with vision and passion can bring that change....nothing else.

Look around you and search frantically for that man. If you find that young man, give him your consent to bring direction to your generations unborn by voting him.

But I hope at the end of your search, I will be your destination because I can do that. I see it.

ES

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by cherishmichael: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Cool!.
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by walemoney007(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Best of luck emeka

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by donbachi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
What inspires you?
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by MicKaro: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
If God sent you better tell him to stop poking his nose in Nigeria's business.
He's should start striking down all the corrupt politicians in this country
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by LeoDeKing: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
EmekaStanley:
A nation's future lies in the young people of that nation. Any nation that fails to invest massively in her young people has resigned to both present and future failure. No positive changed ever happened without involvement of the young people.

It is a deliberate act of national destruction and wickedness not to prioritise the affairs and mental growth of the young people. Because the more productive young people we have, the better for the nation.

This is why God himself always chose a young man to bring changes to nations he presided over.

To put this in a simple term that might be hurtful to some, old people are never meant for rulership positions in a nation; they are not meant to be figureheads of national leadership. This is the truth, and understanding and applying this truth is the only thing that can set us free from leadership trial and errors.

Young people are unlimited in the realm of the spheres, they're backed up with peculiar energies that can transform and be transformed.

I am telling you this because I understand how this works. Anyone who doesn't understand this will neither agree with me nor get how to redirect the energies of the youths into policies that can further nation advancement.

I am so interested in being the arrowhead of this national transformation involving the young people and the entire nation because it is a responsibility that must be undertaken; it is not negotiable not to try and salvage this nation from the claws of destruction and leadership comatose.

Nigeria as a nation keeps begging for salvation; she keeps pleading for renewal and survival.

Only a young man filled with vision and passion can bring that change....nothing else.

Look around you and search frantically for that man. If you find that young man, give him your consent to bring direction to your generations unborn by voting him.

But I hope at the end of your search, I will be your destination because I can do that. I see it.

ES
[/s]
Emeka, you want to be president of which obodo?

The same obodo ipob pigs call zoo?
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
So how does that stop me from becoming?
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by LeoDeKing: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
EmekaStanley:
So how does that stop me from becoming?
[/s]
Okoro can't be president of Nigeria. cool
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Okoro can't be president of Nigeria. cool
Okay but I'm not Okoro.

I am Emeka Stanley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
walemoney007:
Best of luck emeka
Thanks Wale

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
Cool!.
Thank you
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by LeoDeKing: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
EmekaStanley:
Okay but I'm not Okoro.

I am Emeka Stanley
[/s]
Six and half a dozen are the same.
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
donbachi:
What inspires you?
The fact that Nigeria has all she needs to be the Number one nation in the world.

We have it all, both human and natural resources but it's obvious previous and present leaders didn't catch that vision.
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by EmekaStanley: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Six and half a dozen are the same.
Yes of course.

Thanks for reminding me Bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by Destined2lead: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
smiley
Re: Nigeria's Only Hope For A Guaranteed Future (pic Attached) by 1828eightt: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Do Igbos Worship Nnamdi Kanu? / Hardship: How Can We Recover $600 Billion Looted By Former And Present Leaders / Why Prof Osinbajo Is Most Experienced And Best Prepared For Presidential Respons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.