Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? (222 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / September 17, 1965 TIME Magazine Article On Nigeria's Richest Millionaires Of Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? by Humbrown23(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
There is this thing I observed whenever the discussion about the richest person in Nigeria comes up, igbos always argue that dangote is not the richest. So yesterday I was in the market with a group of guys, during our conversation somebody raised the topic of who the richest person in Nigeria is and I told them it's dangote, if you see the way they all attacked me I was shocked considering the fact that it is a very obvious answer,we started arguing so I asked them why they think dangote is not the richest man in Nigeria the only answer they gave was that dangote plc belongs to a group of people and not aliko so I explained how public liability companies work and how dangote is the richest man they still insisted so I asked them who they think is the richest person in Nigeria they started mentioning the names of many igbo business men whose networth is not even billion dollar rated so I insisted they give me a name and a figure none of them came up with a specific name they ended up turning everything into quarrell and insults, I've observed this attitude amongst my fellow igbos on different occasions that's why I am asking this question is it intentional ignorance or deep ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? by Mooh247: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
cool

You dey mind does people...

You get time sef,

Ibos are they richest, Ibos are the finest, Ibos have all the best houses in Nigeria, ibo are the smartest, Ibo bought all the lands in Nigeria

Once you here all this just know it's Mkpurinmiri talking

An insecure individual with inferiority complex would always use his mouth to project himself and always want validation from others

Re: Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? by PlayerMeji: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Very, very hmmmm...
Re: Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? by nzeobi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
This op has nothing important to do with his time along with many tribalists here.

So upon all the problem the society is facing, they only thing you can think of is igbo riches

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Richest:are Igbos Intentionally Ignorant Or Deeply Ignorant ?? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
nzeobi:
This op has nothing important to do with his time along with many tribalists here.

So upon all the problem the society is facing, they only thing you can think of is igbo riches
Nwannem,juolum ya o.
Pesin just dey cap.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Types Of Business Documents Every Business Needs / Impact Of Crpto OTC On Business And Finance In Africa / Sure 3 Odds Available Now For Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.