Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State (902 Views)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by dastancypayne(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday flagged of the construction of Angiama-Oporoma bridge in Bayelsa. He was accompanied by Governor Douye Diri as he also paid homage to traditional rulers of the state

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by dastancypayne(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
More photos

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by dastancypayne(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vice Presido so good on Ijaw atire

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nice one! But that's where it ends.

If he dared declare his intentions to run for president, Tinubu's urchins would make a coffin for him and bury him alive.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by Kingosytex(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
The presidential cameraman is the most competent person in this administration. The person seems to know his onions very well.
Good and lovely pictures.
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by LeoDeKing: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Next president is between Tinubu and star boy.

In few days time, it will be clear.

Star boy can't contest against jagaban, one will have to step down. Whichever way, Nigerians will vote any of them.

I understand Aregbe has decamped to ipob. No wonder ipob pigs have been praising him for the past one week.

On the final note, okoro can never be president of Nigeria. cool

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fayose for president

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by Investigative: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Next president is between Tinubu and star boy.

In few days time, it will be clear.

Star boy can't contest against jagaban, one will have to step down. Whichever way, Nigerians will vote any of them.

I understand Aregbe has decamped to ipob. No wonder ipob pigs have been praising him for the past one week.

On the final note, okoro can never be president of Nigeria. cool
if you think after your lies and propaganda against a full ijaw son
That ijaw we vote osibanjo
Then you need to stop taking meth

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by triple996(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nawaooo it seems no body cares about the sadeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Investigative:

if you think after your lies and propaganda against a full ijaw son
That ijaw we vote osibanjo
Then you need to stop taking meth
Pls don't get me wrong sir.

I mean Nigerians, not 5%.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
triple996:
Because 5% won't change anything. grin
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by Investigative: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oh I forget Ijaw are also 5%
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by 1828eit: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
[/s]
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by 1828eightte: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by 1828eightt: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Because 5% won't change anything. grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Gets $100, N5,000 Airtime (photos) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Lagos State House Of Assembly / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.