Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug (2073 Views)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Nnpc Is Callin 4 Apt. Test(operators/tech.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by muchluv(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2007
hi all
i wrote d shell tst of ystd so i just felt i shld let y'all kno that all u kneed to have is time. u have to be fast cos no one will tell u 5 min more, all ul hear is start then stop.
as per the test its not hard and not to easy, its in three parts numerical, verbal and another mind twisting part where u deal with shapes(cant remember the name) but they are all shl tsts
wish yall luck
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by cgoi: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
thanx a lot, i wish u all d best wink
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by Ados: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
Tanx so much. how about this one they are requesting 4 originals, is it like test plus interview?.
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by shakeem: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
God richly bless you, and good success too, cheers man
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by yhemmi(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
Thanks alot 4 the info. How long is the test and how many questions. I cant open the SHL page. evry time i register, it shows me an error at the end of the registration. I got the password after all but i still cant log on. pls some1 help.
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by flooow: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi guys,

I applied for shell but wasnt called, Is NYSC a prerequisite as i'm wondering why i wasnt called,
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by RobbieLex: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
oh! i applied to and i got called even though I'm not through with NYSC and will not be through till next year,

, but they are asking for nysc certificate and all that, so i guess NYSC is important.

i really do not know if i should still just write the test or if I'll be gated at the venue, IDEAS, anyone!
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by muchluv(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
Robbie Lex:

oh! i applied to and i got called even though I'm not through with NYSC and will not be through till next year,

, but they are asking for nysc certificate and all that, so i guess NYSC is important.

i really do not know if i should still just write the test or if I'll be gated at the venue, IDEAS, anyone!

Pls do go for the test cos i have friends who wrote the test and were still serving, all the credentials are just for eye see but not much emphasis were placed on it where i did mine, i didnt even show my letter of invitation (i had it o, )
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by RobbieLex: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
oh thank's a bunch, hope the test wasn't too difficult i heard it's in three parts, numerical, verbal and spatial,

anyother hints smiley
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by charlione(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Muchluv,
bro pls can u lemme know if d tests will run till friday? tanx
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by kedionline: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
Oh the test was in 3 parts , verbal reasoning, numerical and then spatial checking. the verbal and spatial parts were ok but the maths was horrible for me. i dont know how it came off for other people. I dont think NYSC i a pre-requisite cos i saw some corpers at the exam.
Re: Shell Apt Test Of 1st Aug by RobbieLex: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
hmm
the same here, i didnt get to do the spatial reasoning test, the verbal was ok but the maths was a bit hard and was exactly the same for most people , but i believe with God all things are possible, you heard anything yet?

(1) (Reply)

All Fresh Graduates Apply Now ! / Building Of Fueless Gen / Lagos State Civil Service-plz Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.