Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (556 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
2023: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo

Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu has stated that Nigerian youths will become president, however, it will be after he has become one.

He said this during a visit to the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi on Sunday.

Speaking in Yoruba, he said, "You won't give room for the elderly to pass and you haven't become president. What if you become president, you will chase us out of town?"

"You will grow old, you will become president but I will become president first."

This video clip was shared by PUNCH NEWSPAPER, while the youth could be heard laughing to this statement by the APC Presidential Aspirant

Credit: Facebook| Tinubu Support Group

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by immortalcrown(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
god abi?
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by OBALOLA55(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
WHAT A GREEDY DRUG BARON angry

1 Like

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol. I blame the hungry youths that went for his campaign

1 Like

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Emetofranklinch(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
thesicilian:
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Emetofranklinch(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
thesicilian:
I wonder how those youths found his statement funny and they were laughing, you will wait till eternity if you want to wait after him

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
The 50m youth enrollment into the army may have began.
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Discovery4today: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Wonder how those youths were laughing

1 Like

Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by christistruth01: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only God Almighty can make a man anything
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by WonderManly(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lori Irọ
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Masama: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu is taking mpuru mmiri, I am sure of that.
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by dizon: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
This old fool should go and rest
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by edmaraja: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
President in the land of the dead, your ancestors are already supporting you to come and be their president. RIP in advance
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by Imemine: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Selfishness at it's peak.
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by shadeze: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
This man doesn't have sense
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by 1828eightt: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]
Re: You Will Be President But After Me, Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo by WATCHOVER(m): 4:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu is a fantastic failure already.
I just hate his pride too much
The man must fail

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Northern Girls in "Arewa" / Nigerians Supporting Putin-ukraine Invasion / Soludo And State House Should Rename The Airport "Obiano International Airport "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.