Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Mercy Johnson Is A Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mercy Johnson Is A Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji (138 Views)

Here Are The Names Of The 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With [photos] / “mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Fought Me Spiritually – Angela Okorie Skipomobile / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is A Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji by kmaster007: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
No doubt Genevieve is an OG when it comes to the Nigerian movie Industry, however, many believe that Mercy Johnson is a better actress than her.
I actually agree too that Mercy Johnson is a better actress though.

Why do I think so?

Mercy Johnson is versatile when it comes to acting, her energy is out of this world.

One very important characteristic she possess as an actress is that she hits the mark.

She can be very high up there and very low.

Prostitute, widow, classy chic, mother, funny, witch, illiterate, poor, rich, ugly, beautiful, she can do all.

On the other hand, Genevieve is a wonderful actress but I think she is stereotyped.

She isn’t as versatile as Mercy Johnson.

The only problem I have with Mercy Johnson is that she is still more into local home videos. Unlike Genevieve, she is yet to break into box office movies. I guess someone gotta do the Asaba movies right? (This is in no way a shade to the Asaba movie makers. Y’all are doing well)

So, the question is;

Mercy Johnson Is a Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji -DO YOU AGREE?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji by Jeon(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2022

So, the question is;

Mercy Johnson Is a Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji -DO YOU AGREE?

I don't know because I'm not a fan of Nigeria entertainment industry.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Better Actress Than Genevieve Nnaji by immortalcrown(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
What is the essence of this your comparison? Do you have a contest or an award for the ladies?

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Blog Commenting - All You Should Understand / Anyone With A Spare Phone To Lend Out Please! / The Muscle Groups Of The Body And Training Possibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.