Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Don't Sleep Over This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Sleep Over This (137 Views)

Don't Sleep On This. A Must Read / DON'T SLEEP! Business Owner, Wake Up! Collect Your Money! / Canva Pro Available For One Year (don't Sleep On This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sleep Over This by npage01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Welcome to this thread and having clicked on this denotes your pursuit of a better tomorrow.

Without wasting your time, let me asked you, what will steady inflow of income do for you? I mean having this moneys dropping in your bank account doing what justifies these alerts. Gone are the says when the popularity of ponzi, MLM and some online businesses made people smile although left people in pain.

The sure way to financial freedom is having a sustainable and a legit business model to venture into. Some even having gotten into business still have struggles in their flow of income(poor sales). There are ways this is done (roof top strategies) .

As an employee, you can't be financially free because you are building someone's dream, why not take the timebto build your own dream and secure your family and future from financial troubles.

In my own case, I worked as management staff with different organisations but wasn't fulfilled financially and also time with my family wasn't there, ranging from keeping late at the office, attending official meetings at the expense of my personal time and traveling here and there on official assignment.

After series of trying different business model, I landed on the business models that changed my financial life, a business that now has license to operate as a legal business entiry in Nigeria and upon seeing the positive changes, I resigned from my job and it's been from one level to the other.

My friend, I know know that the fastest way out of poverty or financial huddled is to sell and knowing how to strategically to it.
I made and am still making good amount of money consistently merchandising (selling) highly required products to quality buyers knowing where they are and how to net them.
I get these products without paying, no need for owning a website because I found a way to do exactly what an e-commwece website can do and also roof top stragegies that bring in the big customers. Anybody can do iit and succeed. All you need is your smart phone and internet connection.

Are you like me in the past looking for a legit, profitable business to start with little capital? or zero investment capital as the case may be or you don't know which business to venture into?

Why not reachout to me to know how this works and give it a try. I work for nobody, it is my company and so it can be for you.

To get more details and how to get started please contact the below number via Whatsapp: 0809-5-4-3-8-1-6-9

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Business Model For An Average Nigerian Looking To Earn Extra Income / Opportunity Alert / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.