Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire (5170 Views)

Size Of Yoruba Land Vs Igbo Land Vs Ijaw Nation.. (Photos) / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Buhari rock Igbo attire to imo state and Osibanjo rock Ijaw attire to bayelsa state...
Those two pictures show how different the the two tribes is as opposed to what radio biafra students claimed..
One outfit is gorgeous and the other is dull..

God really made Ijaw so unique..

Proudly Ijaw tobo..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by chatinent: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Una don dey show this Buhari caftan again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by FBIBOT(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Are you done? after the dress code,waddup..Oil spillage, militancy, what what what...bunkering? do you want me to post pictures of where you come from?..People are bragging with development..you dumbly came here with dress code. Fashionista

Igo9:
Buhari rock Igbo attire to imo state and Osibanjo rock Ijaw attire to bayelsa state...
Those two pictures show how different the the two tribes is as opposed to what radio biafra students claimed..

Proudly Ijaw tobo..

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Bastardlyrich: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igo9:

Proudly Ijaw tobo..

I even think say.you be ijaw.
What's the meaning.of these trash.
I'm ijaw and seriously.you are senselesss.
I wear isi agu too and etibo so I don't even no what mean.
Ss/se should.ignore the Yorobadd fooll.
After betraying the ijaws you want make ss/se vote for una.
You people will cry blood.
Is either ss/se rule or the north continue.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Lipscomb(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Shut up okoro proud of your tribe there nothing wrong being an igbo for God sake.
Bastardlyrich:

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Frigga13: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Na Yoruba human be that.. coming days Na “ we the south south”

Every election Na dia division card.. Dey go still collect .. Na normal.. reason why the keep trying to divide ..

Yoruba .. you need to understand this humans and dia reasonings.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Bastardlyrich: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lipscomb:
Shut up okoro proud of your tribe there nothing wrong being an igbo for God sake.
Cowward im.
I'm ijaw,if you see me face to face you can't talk.
Every one knows that you people are cowwards.
Just like ibb when I hear Yello bas threatening war,I just go back to enjoy my sleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Bastardlyrich: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Frigga13:

Every election Na dia division card.. Dey go still collect .. Na normal.. reason why the keep trying to divide ..

I know them already.
Someone who claims to be ijaw but hates akwa ibom,igbos,ogonis, and all tribes in ss/se but love yorubas.
Lol grin angry angry
I have told them,I be ijaw,I don't hate igbos because I simply have not seen anything wrong they have done instead what they are fighting for we even benefit ijaws.
Ignore them,if they insist they are ijaw,they should upload their pictures and their clan, community and family name in ijaw then I will take them serious.
Yorobadd propaganda

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you done? after the dress code,waddup..Oil spillage, militancy, what what what...bunkering? you want me to lost pictures of where you come from..People bragging with development..you came here with dress code. Fashionista

Ijaw nor be ibo mate..

Know this and know peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by jyz200(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Frigga13: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I know them already.
Someone who claims to be ijaw but hates akwa ibom,igbos,ogonis, and all tribes in ss/se but love yorubas.
Lol grin angry angry
I have told them,I be ijaw,I don't hate igbos because I simply have not seen anything wrong they have done instead what they are fighting for we even benefit ijaws.
Ignore them,if they insist they are ijaw,they should upload their pictures and their clan, community and family name in ijaw then I will take them serious.
Yorobadd propaganda

You know them grin

Keep casting their pattern ... Nigerians need to understand this humans

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lipscomb:
the guy is not Ijaw.. Ijaw speak in one voice, so any other distinct voice is not from Ijaw but unproudly ibou .

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Frigga13:

shut up.. that boy is your ibou brother claiming Ijaw...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Frigga13: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igo9:
shut up.. that boy is your ibou brother claiming Ijaw...

Funny .. I'm from ekeremor. Presently in Ekeki .. at aprelas ..

Mbana ..

How typical is your ijo?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Frigga13:

Funny .. I'm from ekeremor. Presently in Ekeki .. at aprelas ..

Mbana ..

How typical is your ijo?
hee doo benawei..

Emeni Egbema Ijo tobo,,, from warri north LGA...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by christistruth01: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Ijaws are not passionate about money the way your handle name shows you are
Also you are too rude to be Ijaw

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
Una don dey show this Buhari caftan again.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2022
christistruth01:

he is not Ijaw but ibo, it is their normal duty to impost online...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Bastardlyrich: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2022
christistruth01:

So is only kowards, backstabbetrs, theivesss, betrayalls, ritualisst, kidnapperss,liarss,juju worshippers, pretenderss,kowards, propagandists that love money.
No wonder the world has condemn the ritualism going on in ogun state and sww.
Koward

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Bastardlyrich: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Igo9:
hee doo benawei..

Emeni Egbema Ijo tobo,,, from warri north LGA...
Show your picture,clan and community then I will never argue with you that you are ijaw.
Derty fearr fearr koward.
Anybody can speak any language,even some nigerians speak French

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2022
No be yeebow get that cloth, na oyinbo dash them as a reward for their obedience to the Queen order

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Show your picture,clan and community then I will never argue with you that you are ijaw.
Derty fearr fearr koward.
Anybody can speak any language,even some nigerians speak French
I wasn't replying you, so leave my comment when I'm chatting with better human being...

I only reply Ijaw person not person from the accursed igbo tribe..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Igo9(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:
No be yeebow get that cloth, na oyinbo dash them as a reward for their obedience to the Queen order
you might not be far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by shigishege: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Dem call it isagwu, and they can get convulsion on that useless thing. Can they compared it with gorgeous Yoruba Agbada or Hausas Babanriga?? Noo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2022
STARBOY OF LIFE.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by 1828eighff: 4:53am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110404115:
STARBOY OF LIFE.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Michelle70(m): 4:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

how did they betray ijaw?
Though this thread seems too foolish to me but the West and north helped the Niger Deltans by kicking out GEJ, a man who couldn't do anything for his people is no brother of mine

Pls I am also ijaw

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Tomek09(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2022
It's an insult to compare Igbo with small Ijaw in anything be it dressing, population, achievements etc. For crying out loud, there's no basis at all. Compare Ijaw with her fellow mushroom minority groups and Igbo with same majority race. This should be the last time you fools would throw up needless challenge to ridicule and mock Igbo. Umu ezi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by TheRareGem1(f): 5:06am On Feb 21, 2022
The post is turned to south east Vs south south;

Family cousin matter. Hausa, Yoruba Fulani Nupe and other should stay clear.

Leaders with the swags

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 5:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire by shortIGBOman: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2022
The Igbo attire makes whoever wears it look like a NATIVE DOCTOR. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections / Bello Matawalle: FG Has Enrolled 110,000 Military Veterans Into NHIS / Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.