Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate (1058 Views)

They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by swaggerjack: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Plan to distort the pee pee episode by pouring water on his clothes specifically his armpit area in his recent visit to the Alaafin of Oyo palace to make it seem he sweats a lot.

1 Like

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Frigga13: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Person wey comot ac house , enter Amani chilling suv, comot fromsuv wnter oba ac tight building .. Na him Yoruba people go pour pure water for body to prove a useless stupid pointless point.

... over 400 ethnicities in Nigeria no be mumu.. make people wey e be their pattern enjoy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Collins9156(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Don't mind them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Bastardlyrich: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Very derty set of people.
Nobody is voting for that kriminal or the dwalfe osu ban Dr.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Peter Obi supporters should go back to the whiteboard and replan, this is not how to play politics, we know your history and civilization contributed to your low understanding of politics. Continue watching Atiku footstep as he lead you into more doom

God bless Smart Yoruba leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Dreambeat: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2022
This man is so desperate and deceptive

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Very derty set of people.
Nobody is voting for that kriminal or the dwalfe osu ban Dr.

You mean abia people? Even for their hospital na #500 dem dey give them for child birth in that dirty place

#500 where okija pounder are paying #300,000 per baby shocked
Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Bastardlyrich: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:

You mean abia people? Even for their hospital na #500 dem dey give them for child birth in that dirty place

Koward,fearr fearr fakee muslimm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Koward,fearr fearr fakee muslimm

Is it true abia men can't afford car, na so them poor reach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by SarkinYarki: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2022
He should open pant and prove no pampers there

5 Likes

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by swaggerjack: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He should open pant and prove no pampers there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by haffaze777(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:

500 naira is even too much bro,If not because abia governor is useless,igwe in abia shouldn't worth more than 378 naira,make no mkpurumiri addict quote me because my meat is not good for consumption, make no one think of cannibalized me.

1 Like

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2022
haffaze777:

500 naira is even too much bro,If not because abia governor is useless,igwe in abia shouldn't worth more than 378 naira,make no mkpurumiri addict quote me because my meat is not good for consumption, make no one think of cannibalized me.
Then your skull will be mined by your senior sibling, the choice is yours.
But this prank you guys are playing is not working.
Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by logicalman: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
swaggerjack:
Plan to distort the pee pee episode by pouring water on his clothes specifically his armpit area in his recent visit to the Alaafin of Oyo palace to make it seem he sweats a lot.

They think that they are thinking for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by haffaze777(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Then your skull will be mined by your senior sibling, the choice is yours.
But this prank you guys are playing is not working.

Who is this stinky mkpurumiri addict?grin
Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2022
haffaze777:

Who is this stinky mkpurumiri addict?grin
Oboy na Tinubu oo grin
Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by haffaze777(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Oboy na Tinubu oo grin

Why u dey shine teeth as if to sey u wan chop me
Re: Damage Control:Tinubu Wetting Agbada Trying To Deceive Nigerians From Weegate by Thiefnubudrugki: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
We can't be decieved by bobo chicago aka baba TOSIBE

(1) (Reply)

Give Me The Money, If You Want Me To Run In 2023- Amaechi / Give The APC Ticket To Rotimi Amechi And Give The PDP Ticket To Peter Obi / Loyalty: Osibanjo Helped Tinubu In State Capture Of 10% Tax Through Alpha Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.