Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Become An Online Business Professional And Earn N400k Weekly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become An Online Business Professional And Earn N400k Weekly (181 Views)

Gov Wike Approves N400k Compensation Each For Victims Of Burnt Fruit Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Online Business Professional And Earn N400k Weekly by princegodswill: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
According to statistic, E-Commerce has grown up to 500% within the last few years and is expected to make 19.5% of global retail sales by the end of 2022”. No doubt, we are living in a digital age where being online is essential. The importance of online business is extremely high for the success of a business. There has been a high surge in the number of internet users within the past twenty years. The boundless world of the internet has made it possible for businesses to sell their services across the globe and there are numerous benefits of having an online business.

As a graduate I have struggle for many years to earn a living , moving from one company to another, submitting CV from place to place, i was deeply in need of governmental job because of my interest to work in government peristalsis i was scam twice and life became unbearable for me until one day i saw a post on Facebook about how many Nigerians make their money online by just completing simple tax, because of my curiosity i wanted to know that tax so i follow up and it landed me on a platform that change my life call affiliate marketing . i never hear about this before so i decided to give it a try by enrolling on the course to god be the glory today i earn more than 500k every week and i have more than one thousand student across the country that earned same. today i will show you six secret that you need to succeed in an online business. read the full article here https:///3t0W1qG or https://g-sterlingforum..com

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Online Business Professional And Earn N400k Weekly by Mbo07: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2022
princegodswill:
According to statistic, E-Commerce has grown up to 500% within the last few years and is expected to make 19.5% of global retail sales by the end of 2022”. No doubt, we are living in a digital age where being online is essential. The importance of online business is extremely high for the success of a business. There has been a high surge in the number of internet users within the past twenty years. The boundless world of the internet has made it possible for businesses to sell their services across the globe and there are numerous benefits of having an online business.

As a graduate I have struggle for many years to earn a living , moving from one company to another, submitting CV from place to place, i was deeply in need of governmental job because of my interest to work in government peristalsis i was scam twice and life became unbearable for me until one day i saw a post on Facebook about how many Nigerians make their money online by just completing simple tax, because of my curiosity i wanted to know that tax so i follow up and it landed me on a platform that change my life call affiliate marketing . i never hear about this before so i decided to give it a try by enrolling on the course to god be the glory today i earn more than 500k every week and i have more than one thousand student across the country that earned same. today i will show you six secret that you need to succeed in an online business. read the full article here https:///3t0W1qG or https://g-sterlingforum..com

file not available

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Senator Smart Adeyemi, Deola Welcome First Child For Malivelihood Bo / Singer Kelvyn, Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Baby Mama / ASUU Strike: After Initial WalkOut Education Minister Meets Protesting Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.