Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

I'm Not Judging Anyone, But Do You Think God Can't Hear Us Without This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not Judging Anyone, But Do You Think God Can't Hear Us Without This? (169 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. / Sunday Service Clip: Do We Need To Ask Before God Hear Us? By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Judging Anyone, But Do You Think God Can't Hear Us Without This? by hitblaze01: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2022
i'm not judging anyone, but do you think God can't hear us without this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUHjxwAXMzw&t=13s
Re: I'm Not Judging Anyone, But Do You Think God Can't Hear Us Without This? by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Feb 21, 2022
hitblaze01:
i'm not judging anyone, but do you think God can't hear us without this?
The reason they are doing all of that God isn't answering them. Rather than seek His Truth, they have instead taken to submitting to more of the delusions of men thinking they can turn God's ears towards them not realizing that in doing so, they render powerless God's Word in their very lives - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Does This Apply For Christians, Atheists And Deists Too ? / Top 10 Reasons To Believe In The Christian Faith / Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.