Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe (396 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Health16: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2022
A former Senator representing Rivers South-East district in the National Assembly, Magnus Abe has said the President Muhammadu Buhari would be remembered for not interfering in any election.

Abe stated this after paying a courtesy visit to the Chairman, Supreme Council of Ogoni Traditional Rulers, King Godwin Giniwa, at his palace in the Tai Local Government Area of Rivers State to thank him and the council for the recent chieftaincy title (Mene Suanu I of Ogoniland) conferred on him.

https://newsrand.com/2022/02/21/what-buhari-will-be-remembered-for-senator-abe/
Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Karmaisme(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
I'm a staunch critics of Buhari's government policies, but on infrastructural development and non-interference with electoral process, he score high.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by madrasc: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Karmaisme:
I'm a staunch critics of Buhari's government policies, but on infrastructural development and non-interference with electoral process he score high.
True, when you compare to past administrations
Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Karmaisme(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
madrasc:

True, when you compare to past administrations

I always tell my friends that this government is improving our infrastructures nation wide, the problem is our outrageous cost of governance.
Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Lipscomb(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2022
The most transparency government in the history of our country .
Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Blankstare(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Karmaisme:
I'm a staunch critics of Buhari's government policies, but on infrastructural development and non-interference with electoral process, he score high.

What about on nepotism, incompetence, abetting corruption among his clans, mismanaging the Fulani question and the economy?
Re: What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe by Karmaisme(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Blankstare:

What about on nepotism, incompetence, abetting corruption among his clans, mismanaging the Fulani question and the economy?

Read my post again, do it calmly, you'll understand that I only score him on two sectors.

(1) (Reply)

The National Movement Will Correct The Ills Of PDP, APC – Kwankwaso / Sir Arthur Jarvis Congratulates CRS PDP Leadership / Soludo: We’ll Get Water Out Of Stone, With Anambra People Behind Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.