Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO (3904 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
stay conning and responding yourself
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Idiko1: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
minasi4841:

Obey IPOB and be save these people are just stubborn

Stubbornness had people killed!!! Nigeria government led by moronic dingbat called Muhammadu Buhari created the current IPOB. The group was initially peaceful while agitating for self-determination. However, massacre of its members by the paramilitary groups of government of Nigeria forced the group to arm. I want the group, which is not a standing army, to exacerbate the situation to all nooks and crannies of the silly union called Nigeria. Any group in Nigeria should be free as air to vacate the union.

2 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:

Off course They are
As they now parade themselves in Ebubeagu uniform because of their genocide against igbo

Well the ebubeagu na which tribe dey inside

3 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:

Off course They are
As they now parade themselves in Ebubeagu uniform because of their genocide against igbo
why you never condemned the killer but rather the messenger. To show that you people are part of the killer

4 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Investigative: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
okeysoninv:
why you never condemned the killer but rather the messenger. To show that you people are part of the killer
The messenger is the killer
His games is to tarnish ESN image
He should continue until hand touch them

2 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by thinksense: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
The captions should 'terrorist' killed innocents Nigerians
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:

every body is aware no non-esn can survive in orsu, orlu and ihiala . These are major operational base of ESN.. it's like saying dss, or whomever can operate in boko Haram enclave . It's not possible..so the messenger can not be part of him

2 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ipob stop tagging people saboteurs and killing them for a useless struggle that's dead on arrival.
Igbo will not succumb to you destructive agenda,so what is the need of all this senseless killings �
It's a shame the SE leaders are very Lazy and not proactive �
To everyone celebrating this killings continue,e go reach you very soon.

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Tumbulum: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Where are the people killed and where is the good is good motor? People can be so gullible. A turkey deportee/human trafficker who was booted out of Ipob family comes online and snap a random picture with a sensational headline and folks are commenting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by tungamaje: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Conrod:
And since there's a sit at home , how did you get the video ? seems you're working with the killers just to dent the image of ipob\esn.
There is a point in what you are saying. How did he get the video since everybody is indoors?
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/1118164435609343/

These victims are God is good passengers including the driver
I see ijelespeaks becoming more popular than Ipob guys already,he's getting more followers on Facebook already and the Easterners are already tired of the terrorism going on

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Nyanmiridunce: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:

What do you gain defending ESN? Is it because they've not killed any of your family members? Why are you guys this dumb sef? Whenever the news of ipob and esn comes fort, you and your fellow dumbos will quickly try to cover it up by attacking any contrary opinions.

Na relaxer full your brain if you don't know. Oyingboupdate, don't stop exposing those killers.

3 Likes

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by limeta(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
They will catch you one day
Last time the were unlucky, one day you will also be unlucky
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
thinksense:
The captions should 'terrorist' killed innocents Nigerians

Ipob are terrorist
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
limeta:
They will catch you one day
Last time the were unlucky, one day you will also be unlucky

Well anything to stop terrorism in my land I will do it even if it involves my life. My land must be peaceful

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast u cannot say I'm lying against your terrorist group.

What you actually failed to know is that if the evil you do against good delays much to kill you, the same people who sent you on the evil will definitely kill you because you obviously do not know that they're also carful with you and observing you closely, they really do not trust you as much as you thought. Sad!
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
What you actually failed to know is that if the evil you do against good delays much to kill you, the same people who sent you on the evil will definitely kill you because you obviously do not know that they're also carful with you and observing you closely, they really do not trust you as much as you thought. Sad!

Stop beating around d bush wetin I talk na lie or no be lie?
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Stop beating around d bush wetin I talk na lie or no be lie?
Ofcause you know that IPOB does not kill ordinary people let alone their own people we all know those that does. You and your DSS security entourage and collaborators should be in the best position to tell exactly what happened to those people and many others in the past.
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by FlutterDollar99(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
This better be a lie
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
What do you gain defending ESN? Is it because they've not killed any of your family members? Why are you guys this dumb sef? Whenever the news of ipob and esn comes fort, you and your fellow dumbos will quickly try to cover it up by attacking any contrary opinions.

Na relaxer full your brain if you don't know.
Oyingboupdate, don't stop exposing those killers.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Ofcause you know that IPOB does not kill ordinary people let alone their own people we all know those that does. You and your DSS security entourage and collaborators should be in the best position to tell exactly what happened to those people and many others in the past.

U don't kill your people but u give order for killing as Omote Biafra gave for the killing of pastors then hollyghost kills them. Akpamu grin
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
FlutterDollar99:
This better be a lie

It is not
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Investigative: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Na relaxer full your brain if you don't know. Oyingboupdate, don't stop exposing those killers.
Those that have no ESN have a lot to loose
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Investigative: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
okeysoninv:
every body is aware no non-esn can survive in orsu, orlu and ihiala . These are major operational base of ESN.. it's like saying dss, or whomever can operate in boko Haram enclave . It's not possible..so the messenger can not be part of him
Hope uzodinma and Rochas turn Orlu to dead zone if you think Orlu is the only base of ESN then you are dreaming
ESN is in delta
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by pquaver(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
minasi4841:

Obey IPOB and be save these people are just stubborn

Because if I don't obey them they will kill me so why don't I also obey boko haram and bandits since na the same result.. So tell me the difference between ipob and those guys?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U don't kill your people but u give order for killing as Omote Biafra gave for the killing of pastors then hollyghost kills them. Akpamu grin
If you have a little brain remaining in your head, just forget about sentiments and think through the free advice I offered to you in my first comment, it meant no harm after all.
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by heniford2: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All these pains and fake stories against ipob because your principal udele was booted out of ipob & deported from turkey because of his criminal activities grin

NOTHING, I repeat, nothing will make Biafrans all over the world see ipob the way Hausa/Fulani and their allies have paid you to falsely portray it.
Nnamdi kanu/ipob we know,so keep weeping.

Keep crying heavily
are saying this dish bag was deported from turkey u mean the useless Udele1 was a convit... Bad bloody runs in dia family undecided
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
If you have a little brain remaining in your head, just forget about sentiments and think through the free advice I offered to you in my first comment, it meant no harm after all.

Bingo. The only group that will threaten to kill and when one is killed they'll say it's fulani carrying out thir threats not them. Ikpu nnegi
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
These groups
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by tito44: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ikpu nnegi

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2. Insulting a nairalander by using the rotten words Ikpu nnegi which means your mother's pussy on him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Sanni Abacha Is Not From The North. / Overseas Treatment To Be banned For FG Officials / Jonathan May Be Overthrown Before Saturday’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.