Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Oh Nigeria My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Nigeria My Country (143 Views)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / Oh Nigeria..how The Great Has Fallen. My Experience With Two Homeless Children / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Nigeria My Country by dukia: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
I just hope this reach front page

Nigeria a land of many opportunities
A land of vast mineral resources
A land of various ethnic groups
A land filled with the flow of milk and honey
But so sad now it’s the opposite
A land filled with with sorrow and pains
A land filled with insecurities
A land filled with greediness and wickedness
A land filled with corruption
A land filled with economical instabilities
And no be anybody fault na we cause am, no ask me how me and you Dey guilty shey you get your pvc ? It’s time to let the youths take over but it’s so sad again the peer pressure among the youths is to do dorime. I no understand if I think am go front think am go front the matter dey tire me I know no Wetin to conclude . This just a writing from a pain struggling graduate abeg I Dey find work I no won follow do dorime oo .. thank you all

Re: Oh Nigeria My Country by GHOSTTALK: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigeria is not a country olodo... It's a place!! Where plenty mad people and small normal people are gathered... I don't know what they call such place... In case you wan ask.!!
Re: Oh Nigeria My Country by dukia: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
Nigeria is not a country olodo... It's a place!! Where plenty mad people and small normal people are gathered... I don't know what they call such place... In case you wan ask.!!

My bro I no need ask .. na Zoo

(1) (Reply)

BBIGN Working Assiduously With Apc ~ Amb. Jigo Amadi Nkani / Nigeria And Your Five Ways Forward / What If Ipob Enjoys The Sympathy Ukraine Is Enjoying Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.