Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji (232 Views)

2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji by Naijafrontpage: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chief Emeka Utah has declared that it is time to move Ikwuano/Umuahia forward, The PDP chieftain and the Managing Director of Taurus Hotels Ltd Umuahia, said, Ikwuano /Umuahia is not getting the adequate representation it deserves, he stated that other federal constituencies like Bende, Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbor, Arochukwu /Ohafia etc. are enjoying federal projects courtesy of their representative at the house of Reps but same cannot be said of our own in Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency.

We need to end this abysmal representation in 2023 and bring in a youth who will be accessible and active enough to attract federal projects to our constituency as we have it in other places, we need to give our teeming unemployed youths jobs.

Ikwuano/Umuahia is endowed with agricultural resources that needs to be developed and harnessed, we need to bring the attention of the federal government to all these resources lying untapped, we need to develop the potentials of the youth population in Ikwuano/Umuahia, we need to end selfish representation and bring in a representative that people can see and trust.

The speaker Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji is doing a great job of empowering the youth and making them feel the dividends of democracy, but he needs to be assisted, more youths should be encouraged to come into positions of trust and leadership, I am in support of the call by Ikwuano/Umuahia youths asking Ikuku to run for governor, I will assist with every resources at my disposal if he declares interest he is the type of leader the youths need at this time to develop the state, he is people oriented and will give the state the quantum leap in infrastructural and economic development, he is also experienced and knowledgeable on the needs of the people.

Chief Utah said he will be making his aspirations known very soon, he encouraged people to go and register and get their PVC,s ready and ensure that people with great developmental initiatives are voted in to represent the people because as a people we deserve better.

Re: 2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are a capital FOOL......others are breaking free from shackles of backwardness and you are promoting the candidacy of the family that purged Abia to a State of hopelessness.....Thunder fire you and that your blue Aba made loafers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji by DaniDani(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
God forbid the evil and abomination you fools are projecting against Abia State.
Re: 2023: Time To Move Ikwuano/umuahia Forward And Support Rt. Hon Chinedum Orji by gentiles(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ikuku for Governor of Abia state in 2023. I stand with the Orji Family. God punish Tinubu .

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Through The Deceptive Campaign Of Ijelespeaks A.k.a Udele. / Emir Of Kano’s Brother, Bayero Writes NCAA, Seeks Punishment For Air Peace / Time To Decolonize Our Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.