Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? (57227 Views)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Callisto1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Only few minds will understand this post. Any element which is not in the period table is alien, most likely a fragment of meterites burnt up in the Earth's atmosphere thousands of years ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Kingpele(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nawah
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by wiseoneking: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich
Yes, Rich in poverty

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Iseoluwani: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
77% oxygen? Do you have references to any literature written about these stones?
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by neuf(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
maybe they just haven't discovered the element 'x' or the correct method to test for it.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by fineboynl(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
What is the ensense of this topic
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by AAbuja: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
No
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by neuf(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Callisto1:
Only few minds will understand this post. Any element which is not in the period table is alien, most likely a fragment of meterites burnt up in the Earth's atmosphere thousands of years ago

the periodic table is not finite... more discovery will lead to more elements add. I think about 5 or so have been added in the last century
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by kenny714433(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
smiley

The truth is that there are millions of elements yet to be discovered on earth.

It will take the next generation with more sophisticated technology to discover some.

Just like the day I discovered a ring trapped in between a rock in my village farm, upon putting the golden ring on, I was seeing things of other realm. I can't even understand what I saw because I just felt like a new born baby seeing for the first time.

I saw things moving, things I couldn't even fathom what they were. I don't even know if the place was beautiful or ugly but definitely, it was something magical and out of this world.

Funny enough, immediately I was able to pull it off my finger, I saw the whole village in our farm searching frantically. I was surprised as someone screamed my name and everyone ran towards me as if I won medal.

I asked what was wrong and they told me I've been missing for the past two days.
Till today, the secret lies in the confines of my mind and the ring..... I won't say it so nairalanders won't start treasure hunting for "MY PRECIOUS"

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Callisto1:

Wrong. In principle the earth will house all elements that can be found anywhere in the universe. The difference is relative abundance. For example, uranium is very rare on earth because we are situated in the outskirts of the milky way galaxy but close to its(milky way) center the relative abundance of uranium would be considerably higher.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by HARMYMY(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wakandainu
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Kingpele(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wow
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Decency2020(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich

But have nothing to show for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
neuf:

the periodic table is not finite... more discovery will lead to more elements add. I think about 5 or so have been added in the last century

Not to even mention synthetic elements. All kinds of man-made elements have been made after the advent of the nuclear age, the defining feature is the half-life, which often doesn't span higher than a few milliseconds.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by JOemmy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
It might be a metorite some of them have supernatural powers it can make u see things if u place it under ur bed.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
DSC7:
grin cheesy grin grin.....

Scientists don see wetin pass them cheesy...

Life is a Mystery....

God alone is Omniscient...

There was a time when science didn’t have answers to cholera and it killed millions, because there’s no answer to it now doesn’t mean there’s no answer To it.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by onikoyikosoko: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich

But remain the poorest and dumbest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
DSC7:
grin cheesy grin grin.....

Scientists don see wetin pass them cheesy...

Life is a Mystery....

God alone is Omniscient...
Baba to nor well at ll ooo! You want kill me with laff unto say scientists don see wetin pass them! Shuoo
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Una think say we dey alone before, whia you think say Buhari and Tinubu them come from?
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by BigDawsNet: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
UFO just landed somewhere Antarctica
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Kajaard: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
DropsMic:

But cursed with a conscientiously stupid population

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Extremely stupid population cheesy
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Nigga44: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
In my opinion, I think this stone is from another planet. It is established that they're billions of planets existing alongside earth in our galaxy alone.......not to talk of the entire Universe.

Now some of these planets have been documented to have collided with each other and splatter into different pieces. This collisions still happen even today and the pieces are known as asteroids and meteors which also revolves around the many Suns (stars) we have in different galaxies. Sometimes these astroids fall towards earth (almost everyday) and they are ones that fell here thousands of years ago.

This mysterious blue rock could be one of them....hence the inability of scientists to identify it's components (the components are not of this planet!). Not only that one, even Zuma rock in Abuja may have fallen from the sky thousands of years ago......if you look at the mysterious location and shape.

Abeg the above is just my opinion written under the influence of alcohol grin
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by AgentGoat: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Leave the stone alone then
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by MufasaLion: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
wink
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
DropsMic:

But cursed with a conscientiously stupid population

All the population ain’t stupid. Just bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by R0LL0N(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
This stone looks like granite stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.