Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section (1405 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Prefer?

Mr Co.ck: 46% (6 votes)
190: 53% (7 votes)
Born2fuck: 0% (0 votes)
Mobo444: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by satani22: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2011
Modurator. Wetin u dey do for romance Section?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Natasha2(f): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2011
[size=15pt]190
cos he's hilarious
and . . never mind

[/size]
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by fk5(f): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2011
It is
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by MsYam(f): 2:14am On Jun 27, 2011
I like all of them. They all might be playful but I know they all have a very good heart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2011
satani22:

Modurator. Wetin u dey do for romance Section?

i dey find possible answers to some NL romance questions grin
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=15pt]190
cos he's hilarious
and . . never mind

[/size]

are u not the same person who said she is in love with 190?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2011
Ms. Yam:

I like all of them. They all might be playful but I know they all have a very good heart. kiss kiss kiss

are u sure? having good heart? Pls speak for urself not for anybody
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by MrsChima(f): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2011
Whoever said that Mr. Cock is like Dave Chap will be exterminated immediately. angry angry
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by MrsChima(f): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2011
Seun! Seriously? You changed cack to rooster? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by 190: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2011
chelseabmw:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Whoever said that Mr. rooster is like Dave Chap will be exterminated immediately. angry angry
Wifey, I said that.

Take it easy lady. grin grin
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by iyatrustee(f): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2011
like seriously, its got to be 190 all the way! i mean the guy is something else.

ADVANTAGES
Who else would be banned and within split seconds be posting with a new username? the last time i checked, there was 190, 190-, 190!, won-90, papa190, angry190, 190ispised, tata190, 190fan to mention just a few!

DISADVANTAGES
He knows every new chick that registers on nairaland as if he is the one that processes their registration. Mr. Cock is another clown but 190 beats him hands down in everyway.

I hope with this few points of mine, i have been able to convince you that 190 is a crackhead and should be banned for life from nairaland. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Excelboi(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

like seriously, its got to be 190 all the way! i mean the guy is something else.

ADVANTAGES
Who else would be banned and within split seconds be posting with a new username? the last time i checked, there was 190, 190-, 190!, won-90, papa190, angry190, 190ispised, tata190, 190fan to mention just a few!

DISADVANTAGES
He knows every new chick that registers on nairaland as if he is the one that processes their registration. Mr. rooster is another clown but 190 beats him hands down in everyway.

I hope with this few points of mine, i have been able to convince you that 190 is a crackhead and should be banned for life from nairaland. tongue tongue tongue
hahahaha, roger that!
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Natasha2(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2011
chelseabmw:

yes I am
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

yes I am

so where is the love?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Natasha2(f): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
chelseabmw:

so where is the love?
the topic asked us to sate who was more preferable and I did just that or did I misunderstand it?  undecided besides did I say the love is missing? cheesy
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

1-month-old Anti-christ Baby Who Talks,walks&breathes Fire In Colombia / Breaking News: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.