Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His (23273 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by tnerro1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sir, do you have a fine wife, the boys want to check something
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Adakintroy: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
If it's bringing the truth out then that's what the truth does. Truth don't care about your feeling.

Lies is what tear families apart. If something is a lie, wait for it. One day something will bring the truth out and everything will crumble. That's just the nature of truth and lie war.

If this kind of things keep occur. Maybe cheating women will think twice before they bring another man child home. Don't build things on lies and expect it to stand. Oga go back to your fictional worlds if holywood and make believe. This is reality
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by ceejayluv(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense.
Before you do DNA, consider the emotional state of the child.
That's why the earlier it's done, The better
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Ashley86400: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
Just know that it's very likely your wife is cheating on you, planning to cheat on you, or has cheated on you since you were both married. Whether or not you choose to do a DNA to confirm the paternity of your child is up to you. I come in peace!

PS: Before you quote me, there is research to back this claim and you can google it yourself. Almost 7 or more out of 10 Nigerian women are adulterous, the highest in the world!

And Nigerian men?
What’s the percentage for them?
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Ekpekus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
smatt1711:
Monogamy too is not African.... If we want to start doing things that are truly African, we need to embrace all of them...
We an even go back to our traditional diety and use animal hides as clothing grin grin grin
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by juman(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
What he said was the tradition we met.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by abysirius(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mad man talk. The man even look like man man sef..
tydi:
Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, has stirred reactions after he shared his opinion on doing a DNA test to confirm the paternity of a child.

Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, February 21, the thespian noted that the issue of DNA has tore many homes apart. According to him, carrying out a DNA test on a child is not an African thing.

He noted that any child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child, and that was how our forefathers lived their lives and enjoyed peace of mind.

“A child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child. Period. This DNA thing is not really an African thing. A child born to an African man is the African man’s child. Our fathers held this belief and enjoyed peace of mind. This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children. In THINGS FALL APART, the mother Earth rose against Okonkwo for killing the child who called him father. THINK!”. He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPAvg-rlZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
No. It's just his opinion. Did you see the comments of some igbos on this forum? One doesn't need to be Igbo to know that's not generally acceptable culture in igboland.

His target is Africa and he knows Chinua Achebe's THINGS FALL APPART is read all over the world, so he wanted to use Ikemefuna's story to defend his opinion.

It's just like the general saying in Ilesa, everyone calls the king father but when it's dusk, the king knows his biological children.

Africans generally carter for kids who aren't theirs but they also don't play with paternity.
BJanta:

I quite agree with you and especially appreciate your civil approach to it. What I mean is that he must have acquired that understanding from the Ibo culture , being an Iboman. And I've heard it said before.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by francisbiz: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ignorance? undecided
DNA is important to living beings as it is the carrier of our genetic information .
In adverse times when we might need variability then it is the genes present in it that can mutate and make us adapt ..It is responsible for inheritance and other issues..

DNA is the basic functional unit of life. It carries all our traits which are being inherited from our parents. The first mutation and formation of human was due to change in the complexity and composition of the DNA content or genes. DNA play a vital role in providing survival evolutions..
I seriously don't understand where this man ignorant primitive statement is coming from tho.. undecided
Look how some Dumbos will support him without reasoning deeply..
The mumu just wan trend.
Acting home video is not African
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Zenithphil8368: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense.
Another Simp, Stop encouraging some promiscuous bitch out there who can't stick to one dick, we still have some true women that won't cheat on there husband for anything. It is the attitude and ways of the woman that will make a man opt for a DNA test

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by iomoge2(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
So Tinubu is my father? grin
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
No mind am...
Adakintroy:
If it's bringing the truth out then that's what the truth does. Truth don't care about your feeling.

Lies is what tear families apart. If something is a lie, wait for it. One day something will bring the truth out and everything will crumble. That's just the nature of truth and lie war.

If this kind of things keep occur. Maybe cheating women will think twice before they bring another man child home. Don't build things on lies and expect it to stand. Oga go back to your fictional worlds if holywood and make believe. This is reality
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by BadEnglish(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Werey
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Another rubbish from a mad man
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by donhils: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Every reasonable thing is not African, that's how Africa will continue to backwards, delighting in ignorance. Nonsense!
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Even if the lady pushed another man's child to you.

At least be sure but you may decide to keep the child.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
[s]This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children.[/s]

Ok, so men should be keeping promiscuous women because they want a happy home? What's happy in being betrayed?

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

I rest my pen.

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]
You...na bad mouth pro max grin grin

He is right in a way...DNA is not African....In an egalitarian society, a child belongs to everyone regardless of the biological parents.

Lastly, people who marry promiscuous ladies already knew or saw the signs but choose ignorance from onset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by endallinfection: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm ! Father to bastards
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by wirinet(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
What of the emotional state of the man? Is it fair for a man to be toiling to raise a child that was born as a result of infidelity? Would the child not always remind the man of the wife's cheating?

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Trentee4eva: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
grin grin grin Emotional stress on whose child?
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by PlanktonX: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:

Won't the child be more happy to know his true and real father?
When a woman choose to be a common community good, a DNA would help the man and the child to know peace.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by wirinet(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Munzy14:

You...na bad mouth pro max grin grin

He is right in a way...DNA is not African....In an egalitarian society, a child belongs to everyone regardless of the biological parents.
False! DNA was not even European, American or Asian culture either. Why? Because Genome Sequencing is a relatively new science. DNA profiling only became available about 30 year ago. In the past there was no way of knowing for certainty the paternity of a child, so the society forced men accept paternity of their wives, even if he has doubts due to her cheating. Not anymore. DNA came to the rescue of men all over the world.

Lastly, people who marry promiscuous ladies already knew or saw the signs but choose ignorance from onset.
A woman can become promiscuous at any stage in life. Some women start to cheat on their husbands after 20 years of marriage. Some start cheating once their husband's suffer any financial set back. Women cheat for all sorts of reasons.
Unless you are God, there is no way of determining when, if or how a woman will cheat.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by wirinet(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
PlanktonX:

When a woman choose to be a common community good, a DNA would help the man and the child to know peace.
Don't mind them. Knowing your family background is very important for even medical reasons. There are some diseases that run in families and doctors would need to know you family history to diagnose the disease properly. Sometimes only your family can donate certain organs. A good example is bone marrow for leukemia patients.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by saphiere(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
PlanktonX:

When a man choose to be a rapist
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Susily(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
jumper524:
I share same sentiment.
Imagine training a child fir years only for DNA to say he's not my child??
The mother of the child would be punished for betrayal while the child would always remain my child.
A functional parent is more respected to both God and humanity than a biological parent..

You can save yourself the stress by covertly doing DNA test as soon as your kids are born
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by CaptainFM1: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:
I've always known Dangote is my daddy cheesy

That means you are my step-brother. Or is it not the same Panel Beater AKA Dangote at Mechanic village

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by seunfly: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:

So the mother should not consider the emotional state of the child that will come out of her actions b4 she undertake such act?

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Magnumproperty: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Can you imagine (in Professor Ajala's voice)
I should consider the emotional state of the child abi? So you didn't consider the emotional state of the husband before knacking another man abi? Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Owologbo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
[s]This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children.[/s]

Ok, so men should be keeping promiscuous women because they want a happy home? What's happy in being betrayed?

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

I rest my pen.

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]
No mind the yeye man. It's only those who are not sure they can impregnate a woman think in this direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by cayorday89(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hardexalan:
So u mean,if I called Dangote "my father,that's all all, is automatically my father
Boss no go too far na, just try and call the Ugezu himself your father and ask for your Convenant University School fees from him his reaction will tell if he is right or wrong on this.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by bluefilm: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
for saying this, the man has proven tht he's nothing but a big for nothing idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.