Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely (21638 Views)

Osinbajo Postpones National Economic Council Meeting As APC NEC Holds Thursday / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Neminc: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

Arindin! Hater! You refuse to relocate back to your AfghanEastern zone yet you can’t help but malign your hosts everyday.

The devil has taken over your children of hate’s souls.
Did I lie? And by the way, I'm not from the east, I'm from north central so stop that your propaganda it won't work. Yoruba people should look for a better candidate if you want us to support him. Tinubu will not work, this country must move forward whether you people like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by LordIsaac(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
The last straw holding that part together is the subconscious fear of Buhari. If he does not manage it well in the coming months and people begin losing respect for him and start daring him, then, APC will be forever buried. And, it will go down in history as the party that existed for Buhari and terminates with Buhari. Quote me daily!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Cherrybae(f): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is victory for Democracy. Slow and steady and we shall overcome.
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Has seunmsg seen this?

Where is garfield1 and all zombies dem dem
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by AntonVince: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rilwayne001:
They keep postponing their defeat and retirement.

Tinubu go too beat each and everyone of them. Haters gona hate

grin grin

Cold comfort.
Careful with your words, lest Tinubu watches the APC convention on a black and white TV while cooling off in Kirikiri.

It's all thanks to Bubu's magnanimity that the guy still walks around as a free man.

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Kdon2: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

The sadEast losers and children of hate continue to try to hang on to anything that can console their Ndi-Dot evil souls.

This UGM member called PENGUIN2 fails to realise that Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State is part of that CEPC. You’re exceedingly daft and that’s why you lot are certified losers.

O kare! grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Bendeco02: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
emmykk:

Alaye you don't know what northerns are cooking...they will do the convention late and should Jagaban lose he will have to time to create or switch to another party.
We die here that is what they want to do Tinubu.
Dying minutes disappointment that is what they are planning
Those tinubu suppoters are dumb... They keep arguing and praising tinubu without knowing when he is on loosing side.

See the way northerners are dribling the so called sophisticated ones but them be mugu to understand.

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ekpoudom: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Neminc:

Did I lie? And by the way, I'm not from the east, I'm from north central so stop that your propaganda it won't work. Yoruba people should look for a better candidate if you want us to support him. Tinubu will not work, this country must move forward whether you people like it or not.

You are a liar. You even deny your own sad tribe.

By the way, if you have any sense in your head you’ll realise that it is not by force to follow your unasked suggestion. Go and find a candidate to support and push that candidate forward instead of hating on someone else and thinking you can force others not to support him.

You are a sad loser.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Neminc: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

By the way, if you have any sense in your head you’ll realise that it is not by force to follow your unasked suggestion. Go and find a candidate to support and push that candidate forward instead of hating on someone else and thinking you can force others not to support him.

You are a sad loser.
Fool, I don't have anything to prove to an idiot like you. You are free to believe whatever nonsense you want to believe

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ekpoudom: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kdon2:

O kare! grin

Don’t mind the useless people jare!
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Bluntemperor: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
nairaosewb:
Why would they postpone it?

-May be no fuel or bad fuel fears!
-They are yet to hold anyone culpable-
No Fuel,as few fuel stations are scrambling with increased cost passed to the Masses.
-No light- Come and see how Youth hangs on Petrol Stations-the present Discos are so disgusting that they can never guarantee 24/7 light iIn this 21st Century! The Ogas goes around with Police Excort- you even need to pity those excorting the NEPA/Discos,yet these Discos are now Private Organization.
Please,we are not asking for too much because these area of business in Nigeria is not working!
Shame everywhere!

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ekpoudom: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Neminc:

Fool, I don't have anything to prove to an idiot like you. You are free to believe whatever nonsense you want to believe

You and your children after you will forever be fools.

Arindin! E don pepper am! Lol. He thinks it’s by force to swallow his tosh. You’re in sifia pains and your pains will even be more sifia in 2023. Arindin jatijati. Omugo alainironi. Oponu ara Galatia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Neminc: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

You and your children after you will forever be fools.

Arindin! E don pepper am! Lol. He thinks it’s by force to swallow his tosh. You’re in sifia pains and your pains will even be more sifia in 2023. Arindin jatijati. Omugo alainironi. Oponu ara Galatia!
You are an inconsequential nobody and a big fool at that. The earlier you get that into your thick skull, the better for you. And please speak English next time you want to communicate with me, I don't understand the language of bush animals
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ovii123(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Wahala be like what again...
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by andyoboh1234: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is unusual of APC we know since its emergence
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Neminc: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
dustydee:
Indefinitely and yet a date was announced. What dies "indefinitely" mean again?

The date announced was for zonal congresses, no date was announced for the national convention which was postponed indefinitely
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by dustydee: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Neminc:

The date announced was for zonal congresses, no date was announced for the national convention which was postponed indefinitely
Thank you for that. I missed that part.
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by eluquenson(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Confused political party, failed already
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Sonn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Our and desire to see the end of this evil political party
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
nairalee:
Music to my ears

U can't just put the entire Nigeria in a state of higi haga for 7 years and expect your affairs to be smooth. In fact may your house remain in turmoil for 400 years
amen! come and say amen to this prayer
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by BlazinGlory40: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
This Buni guy strong o. Running the party like his own company. Himself and Malami calling the shots.

Baba Buhari does not even understand what is going on, so he is just there accepting whatever they do. 2023 will be very interesting.

Who told you buhari doesn’t know? Some of you underestimate that man

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by BlazinGlory40: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
dustydee:
Indefinitely and yet a date was announced. What dies "indefinitely" mean again?

They said for zonal congresses sir
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ebubu: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
This Buni guy strong o. Running the party like his own company. Himself and Malami calling the shots.

Baba Buhari does not even understand what is going on, so he is just there accepting whatever they do. 2023 will be very interesting.

Tinubu can never fly APC ticket. If Buni wanted him to, Congress and structure he would have easily surrendered them to Tinubu and his associates

Pay attention and discover APC highest level organ is realigning to ensure SE clinched the ticket.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by mymadam(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:
Nigeria youths with hope that PVC and election will solve their problems are dumb

Please kindly tell them... Say it loud please! kiss

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Validated: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahaha!

Tinubu and his urchins can now move over to SDP grin

Already they are wooing Kwankwaso to be vice to Tinubu in SDP. They are really trusting on Muslim/Muslim ticket.

APC has taken Orji Uzor Kalu’s advise to hold congress and convention on the same day.

Anything that will make Tinubu urinate more in his agbada is all I’m about.

We are already stuying all the Electoral laws that would clip SDP or any political party from fielding a presidential candidate who has not been that party's member for over 365 days to election day from being elected in the governorship or presidential polls. After March 15, nobody who has no membership of a party can just jump over. Just wait, we are ahead of them. 2023 is for SE and Nigeria will make sure that any defisnt is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by PrinceOfLagos: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nice one

Tinubu can go and form his own useless party

I see an Igbo man flying the APC ticket

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by BlazinGlory40: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

You are a sad loser.

Do you want to force being igbo on him? He has said he isn’t igbo yet you refuse to accept it. Not everyone opposed to tinubu is igbo.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by happney65: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Investigative:
Nigeria youths with hope that PVC and election will solve their problems are dumb

And what will? You? Sit down there and be complaining. Either you leave this country or you vote who so ever is your choice. And matter of fact,You have to vote either PDP and APC. You choose either of them because we have good people in both parties. Any other thing apart from that is total waste of time. A party is having internal skimskes yet you claim because of that Nigeria don bajee

You move from point A to point B. Some roads are currently being done while some have been done for years yet you pass there. You use the internet which Democracy brought for us,yet Nigeria is that bad. You use the new trains yet Nigeria is that worst..

The point of the matter is this,We are not yet there yet. We are a developing Nation and we have to live with it.. Claiming doomsday is what gets me angry every now and then
Re: APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely by Ekpoudom: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Do you want to force being igbo on him? He has said he isn’t igbo yet you refuse to accept it. Not everyone opposed to tinubu is igbo.

Shut the hell up, you . All of you can you the same accounts to deceive others, not me. The idiot is as Igbo as they come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.