Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help My Wife Has Been Sick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Wife Has Been Sick (576 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Wife Has Been Sick by Cheadexe(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good afternoon all, please I got married as of last november, and it all went well an smooth.

Though it happened out of family pressure, because I'm the first son, and my dad is already late.
financially no one supported me and my dad was the only son.all my marriage expenses was on me, before now I was planning to invest the money on business or travel out, because my job isn't paying me enough.

So due to the family pressure I have no other choice than to get married, and these marriage took all my savings, funny enough the marriage list is hell.
God so kind I paid all the bride price and did the traditional marriage, but since then it hasn't been easy coping as a married man with additional expenses, things have been very difficult for me because the little money I made from my traditional marriage I use it to pay rent in January.

My wife is yet to start a job, she is a certified nurse.my reason of writing these is that she has been very sick since last night,and I don't have a dime to take her to hospital, please I'm calling for my fellow nairalanders to please assist me with any thing, or a loan to take her to hospital for treatments and run some test.

God will reward and replenish your pocket, I'm ashemed of my self begging for these, but since my wife health is invole I have to swallow the shame.
God bless you all and remain blessed.
Thanks
Acct : Access bank DURU CHIBOY. zero zero 18764949
Re: Help My Wife Has Been Sick by jimmyolasun: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
You no even let us drink water drop cup you don put aza...

Comrade be calming down

Re: Help My Wife Has Been Sick by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
who sent you?! so you thought that mariage was a game or what?!

BTW a week ago or so, you were looking for car to buy, now suddenly you need money?!?!? ok sir, CUNT E NEW!!!!

Cheadexe:
What about the A.C, and is it first body.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Has Been Sick by dacblogger: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm sad
Re: Help My Wife Has Been Sick by Greatzeus(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Why use your life savings for wedding? Big mistake. Go to all the family members and in laws you impressed,and see if they'll help you .

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure Who Wrote This, But It’s Deep..! / After Drinking My Husband Sobolo It Landed Me To Hospital Woman Revealed / Newborn With Birth Asphyxia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.