Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Giveaway Confirmation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Giveaway Confirmation (3078 Views)

Pastor Seen Praying For ‘divine Confirmation’ For Yahoo Boys During A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway Confirmation by chizobamarvis(f): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please how true is this message. I received it from Kenneth Arinzechukwu Okonkwo
Congratulations.

As a participant who participated in my “Valentine Giveaway Promo".
You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv. To Claim your prize, call mr Sunday of Emma Nig DELIVERY SERVICES on +2347041789727 and give him your parcel number (KAO3277552).

He is available to serve you from 10am to 4pm daily.

note that you deliveries are free unless you live outside his state then you would be charged according to your distance. Thank you
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Tokskob2008: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Did you participate in any Valentine promo in the first place and even if you did calling Mr so and so numbers to claim prize from my experience is always a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by chizobamarvis(f): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yes I participated. I even sent a mail to his email address I saw on Facebook. And he acknowledged it.
But to my greatest surprise, I was asked to pay for way bill first
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by lordchiz(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
R.I.P to be scammed!
You applied in a fake site!
Weldone sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by youngsahito(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Did you participate in any Valentine promo in the first place and even if you did calling Mr so and so numbers to claim prize from my experience is always a scam.
then u have to pay them b4 u can get your gift.
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
SCAM: RUN

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by BelovedQueen: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me too oo. My sister participated and received the same message. And she was told to pay 17k for way bill. If it is true then it's a great move worthy of accolades. But how do we confirm if it is true?
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Smith414: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
BelovedQueen:
Me too oo. My sister participated and received the same message. And she was told to pay 17k for way bill. If it is true then it's a great move worthy of accolades. But how do we confirm if it is true?
Na scam,, borrow leg add join run

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Bkchoixe: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
scam run 4 ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by gentleman82: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Some people are really stupid , you see a straight forward scam format that has been in existence for ages and you are about to fall for it. I see one mugu even saying it is commendable and deserve accolades.
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Prettygirl200(f): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oga it us scam!!!
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Thomthom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
BelovedQueen:
Ur 17k go enter river...
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by SeeHim: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scam
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Deborah1822: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2022
I also received same massage oh ,I was asked to pay 17k..I told him I will pay wen the percel is delivered to me he refused..u also told him someone will come to portharcourt to collect the percel he refused
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Famousmoni111: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
That’s a scam�
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by umohmfonobong: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo
6:20 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

This is what the sent to me this morning
Congratulations.

You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv in my 2022 Christmas Giveaway Promo.

To Claim your prize, call Mr. Sunday of Emma Nigeria DELIVERY SERVICES on +2349135639552 with the raffle number (KNX2284) for claims.

He is available to serve you from 10 am to 4 pm daily.
Note that you would be charged for a waybill if you reside outside his state.

For any inquiries, write back to me here (kennyokonwko1@gmail.com) as you'd surely get feedback whenever I am free.

God bless you.
how true is this any confirmation
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by LhasaAsp: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
umohmfonobong:

Kenneth Okonkwo
6:20 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

This is what the sent to me this morning
Congratulations.

You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv in my 2022 Christmas Giveaway Promo.

To Claim your prize, call Mr. Sunday of Emma Nigeria DELIVERY SERVICES on +2349135639552 with the raffle number (KNX2284) for claims.

He is available to serve you from 10 am to 4 pm daily.
Note that you would be charged for a waybill if you reside outside his state.

For any inquiries, write back to me here (kennyokonwko1@gmail.com) as you'd surely get feedback whenever I am free.

God bless you.
how true is this any confirmation

Scam, Once you pay the waybill fee which they will forward you one account to pay in the money. You woukd wait, they will tell you your items has been shipped. Na there u go wiat till eternity. You just parted with your money. Someone willing to give you a plasma would have no issues sending it to your location. Most especially, if you win a lottery you are required to pick it up in person.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Confirmation by obalmartin(f): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2023
chizobamarvis:
Please how true is this message. I received it from Kenneth Arinzechukwu Okonkwo
Congratulations.

As a participant who participated in my “Valentine Giveaway Promo".
You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv. To Claim your prize, call mr Sunday of Emma Nig DELIVERY SERVICES on +2347041789727 and give him your parcel number (KAO3277552).

He is available to serve you from 10am to 4pm daily.

note that you deliveries are free unless you live outside his state then you would be charged according to your distance. Thank you

I received this too but using my Google for confirmation, I see say na scam
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by JoeNafty: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Received same message. How were you able to verify thru Google?

I actually so application for the giveaway (the application was to write "Nigeria is blessed 2023" and send it to email provided) from Kenneth okonkwo Facebook page where he has 2.8 million followers.
I think (not too sure) the post said that the winners will be announced during Christmas. I can't find the post on his timeline today again.
Does this means the page was hacked and he regained access to it or the page is fake? But how comes 2.8 million followers
Is it that he removed the post so he could stop receiving mails?

No insults pls, just trying to analyze the stuff
Re: Giveaway Confirmation by Gabkan7: 4:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Run
Scam dey will tell you to call a number to claim your prize unfollow the page

(1) (Reply)

A Shop Owner Was Gunned Down In Front Of Her House. { CCTV } / Edo Man Murders Wife And Himself In Dagenham, UK / The World Most Wanted Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.