Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje (22363 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by BigManPeter(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Trash...

Anyway, I have free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by onikoyikosoko: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
chiedu7:
Birds of the same feathers flock together. grin grin grin grin

Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by yetunsbay(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
ohosi4real:
If Tinubu merge as APC candidate 2023 that mean PDP as won already. Tinubu is work over for PDP
This is me to you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by spartan117(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
PressMyButton:
[s]Which is why I care less about nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. [/s]
Those who matter are the electorate, and some of them are on Nairaland.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Easylifelomo(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President 2023, by the grace of God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Aquasparkle: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ofcause na. How can any candidate surpass Tinubu?

Do you know how much he swims in? Do you know he has been getting 10% of Lagos IGR since 1999?? Nobody including you Ganduje...

He is a very wealthy criminal.. if Bobrisky gets the amount of money Tinubu gets, Bobrisky will surpass everyone else.

Shior!!!

It’s simple truth. No one surpasses Tinubu... he is richer than Osun and Ogun state put together!!!
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by GistFullGround: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022

For thievery abi?

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Beverlyjean(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Criminals supporting Criminals
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by naija4life247: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sheeee una dey hear?
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by MrBONE2(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kyase:
grin

I never get candidate or rather my candidate never talk anything yet
so make I dey observe
Ok Bwana I want to be King of West Wakanda Land, please Comon talk and support megrin
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by seniormallam(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Me I know that BAT is over stressing his health, if he relapse this time, he'll definitely not respond to treatment,

God will deliver Nigeria, how he will do it I don't know, but I see God calling so many evil politicians to rest this year.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Help2020: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
PressMyButton:
Which is why I care less about nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
Another thieve caught on camera matters now? Make shame dey do una abeg.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by naija4life247: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Of course no one surpasses him when it comes to drugs. He will work for the release of his boy Kyari very soon.

But one group of people surpass him. That's the Ozubulu drugs merchants who chased themselves from South Africa to Ozubulu town and killed several people right inside the Ozubulu Catholic Church in the presence of God the Father, god the Son, god the Holy Spirit, and even splashing human blood on the body of Holy Mary the mother of god.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by zionstaar75: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban is the only politician that people that matters come out to support publicly online especially in the North.

No other politician had such grace of governors coming out publicly to declare their support for.

While all these nonentities cry on Nairaland and Twitter, the people that matters will speak on Election Day and they will start another round of teeth gnashing like their ancestors always did.

God bless the LION OF BOURDILLON!
nonentities and hateful children.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by hmohammed(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by symbianDON(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gandollar bia...let me check the pocket of your babanriga first...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by onikoyikosoko: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu should work on these states , Lagos, Kano , Kaduna , Kwara, Oyo , osun, Ondo, ekiti, Ogun, Katsina , sokoto, Niger, Kogi, bauchi and borno .

At least he will still get some small votes in states like Adamawa, Taraba, kebbi, yobe , jigawa, benue, plateau, gombe,

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gandollar is talking. Tinubu has given this one dollars.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by zionstaar75: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
ohosi4real:
If Tinubu merge as APC candidate 2023 that mean PDP as won already. Tinubu is work over for PDP
has won u mean?even my 5year old son can't write this nonsense u wrote and ure abusing someone that was a director at Mobil,a multinational!ain't u just stupid

6 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by livinbygrace: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
As it stands now,he sure for Jagaban ,all other contestants are not serious

5 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Abujason: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Birds of the same feather.
Tinubu / GanDollar 2023 is a goal!

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by FLYFIRE(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
PressMyButton:
Which is why I care less about nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
People are banking too much on rigging the 2023 elections but shock dey grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by ZUBY77(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
PressMyButton:

All of us will suffer the consequences of course. You can call people whatever name you want.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban is the only politician that people that matters come out to support publicly online especially in the North.

No other politician had such grace of governors coming out publicly to declare their support for. It take confidence for a governor to come out publicly and declare support at this stage of politicking.

While all these nonentities cry on Nairaland and Twitter, the people that matters will speak on Election Day and they will start another round of teeth gnashing like their ancestors always did.

God bless the LION OF BOURDILLON!

Who are the people that matter?? From what I’ve seen it’s mostly criminals, questionable characters or people eating from his fingers. undecided

Did Wole Soyinka endorses tinubu?
Did afenifere?
Did obasanjo?
Did adesina?
Did okonjo iweala?

So who are the people that matter? undecided
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by hatchy(f): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
With this, his urchins will celebrate and drink to stupor today.

Make una no worry....soon and very soon, una eyes go clear. You all will see how his defeat and relegation will play out.

I'm stockpiling Snipper because I will make enough money in the west this year. Over 10,000 bottles already ordered.

All the business minded fellow in this forum who are interested in this business please indicate by quoting me.

Thank you.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Birds of the same feather

Ganduje the dollar thief,and Tinubu the bullion van thief

Who knows maybe those bullion can that entered Tinubu was hijacked from the bank
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by naija4life247: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
FLYFIRE:

People are banking too much on rigging the 2023 elections but shock dey grin grin grin grin

Una go cry blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Maj196(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mumu men. Tinubu will never smell that seat take that to the fucking bank.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by naija4life247: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
symbianDON:
Gandollar bia...let me check the pocket of your babanriga first...

You be bad guy
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Emekaonline: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Of course no one surpasses him when it comes to drugs. He will work for the release of his boy Kyari very soon.

Hahahahaha. Is that why many of your family are languishing in jail all over the world for drug trafficking?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.