Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? (277 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by olabukola: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
APC convention postponed
Buhari dragging to sign amended electorial bill.

Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that all these are to frustrate the choice of the masses but now everything is in the open. Is this the sound of ingrate or the sound of nothing?

No body can convince me anymore that PMB is not in support of all the Buni actions. I heard from the grape vine that the visit of Jubrin to Kwankwazo few days ago and the statement from Kwankwazo that APC and PDP has nothing to offer necessitated the sudden change in date. With that visit and the statement the cabal felt that Jagaban is about to activate his plan B.

Next coming days will be cagy and dramatic but I believe the choice of the masses will prevail.

Jagaban to the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
olabukola:
APC convention postponed

Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that all these are to frustrate the choice of the masses but now everything is in the open. Is this the sound of ingrate or the sound of nothing?

No body can convince me anymore that PMB is not in support of all the Buni actions. I heard from the grape vine that the visit of Jubrin to Kwankwazo few days ago and the statement from Kwankwazo that APC and PDP has nothing to offer necessitated the sudden change in date. With that visit and the statement the cabal felt that Jagaban is about to activate his plan B.

Next coming days will be cagy and dramatic but I believe the choice of the masses will prevail.

Jagaban to the world.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by a4cube: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cancellor is here already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
a4cube:
Cancellor is here already.

e go shock una las las
Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by olabukola: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
why
Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by uptimum123(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
olabukola:
APC convention postponed

Jagaban to the world.

Nice take

Tinubu for president

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
olabukola:
why

Z

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin

Re: Why Is Buhari And Co Doing This? by Flexherbal(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
One word: Politics.

(1) (Reply)

North East And South East: As A Soldier, Where Would You Like To Be Posted To ? / One Nigeria Is The Best.. / Sanwo-olu Raises Lagos Employment Trust Fund Support By 100 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.