Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce (461 Views)

My Microwave Can Buy Davido’s Car And Leave Change” – Singer, NBA Geeboy Brags / "The Day I Will Buy Davido Album Make Motor Hit For Road" - Twitter User Says / "The Day I Will Buy Davido's Album Let A Car Hit Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by Ayinesongya3: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
South African singer Lethabo Sebetso known as Focalistic has promised to gift Nigerian singer Davido another Rolls Royce when he gets rich.

Davido shared the appreciation message from Focalistic on his Instastory on Sunday, February 20, 2022.

In the screenshot, Focalistic thanked Davido for taking a chance with him. He said that he would always appreciate Davido for what he has done and would love him forever.

Focalistic added that when he gets rich, how would buy Davido another Rolls Royce.

"Big Bro! I just wanted to say thanks for taking a chance with me!! I'll always appreciate what you're done for me!! Love you forever!!! When I get rich, I'm buying you another Rolls," Focalistic wrote.

Responding to Focalistic’s message, Davido said “Thank you for sharing your sound with me.”

The two singers teamed up in November 2021, to drop 'Champion Sound' an amapiano-inspired track that has been making waves.

The music video has gained over 11 million views on YouTube and has further skyrocketed Focalistic’s career.

Re: Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by Flexherbal(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
That’s nice
Re: Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
That's your choice good for you..
Re: Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Audio!
Re: Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by DEROX: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce by BlaqJosh: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ferragamo !!!

(1) (Reply)

Fake Zazu Finally Arrested For Impersonation / Headies Award To Take Place In Usa | Next Rated Artist To Win Bentley 2022 Model / Update:powerful Secrets Will Spiritually Transform Your Business To Unimaginable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.