Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? (307 Views)

Can You Still Drink Coke After Washing This Video? / Hero Lager Beer -who Owns It? Drink Your Hero Jaree..udo Pasa / Hero Lager Beer -who Owns It? Drink Your Hero Jaree..udo Pasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by youngblaq: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello Landers!
So today...i was out to get the wife some snacks, but baker said I'd have to wait for some 30mins or so before the stuff was ready. I then decided to help myself with few bottles of greens.

Before now...most times when i drank at some local bars, i saw houseflies floating around my cup or near the brim of the bottle but i paid them very little attention and just drank my beer. Sometimes when i see dead ones in my glass, i end my drinking session right at that point. But today, i want to finish the content of these few bottles kpatapata so i decided against leaving..then the curiosity came straight to the sense.

Are these dead flies actually not edible? Could i have a stomach upset and die for consuming a cup of beer that suffocated them? Lol. I have the glass right in front of me now...and the tendency to digest it is extremely high before continuing the session.

What's your experience with this common experience for a bar to bar visitor...should I swallow or should I forget it and continue with the next bottle?
Thanks.
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Most pubs do provide lids for their patrons. Next time, ask for one.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by Flexherbal(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
For hygiene purposes, it’s better you move to the next bottle.
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by wizonlyson: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flexherbal:
For hygiene purposes, it’s better you move to the next bottle.
for where..where kala people dey..i bet it with u, bro..they will drink the housefly, join self..

Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Just pursue the idiat and enjoy your drink.

We have eaten worst unknowingly or otherwise
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by youngblaq: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Most pubs do provide lids for their patrons. Next time, ask for one.
D tin dey my table...i nor too dey use am
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by youngblaq: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
for where..where kala people dey..i bet it with u, bro..they will drink the housefly, join self..
Bro...forget levels, I'm not broke! I only want some bar education
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
youngblaq:

D tin dey my table...i nor too dey use am

Oh, you gotta learn to use it then. That's one of the reasons they provide it.
Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by wizonlyson: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
youngblaq:

Bro...forget levels, I'm not broke! I only want some bar education
ok..bro..i dont no..say u want some bar, educason..

Re: Do You Still Drink Your Beer After A Housefly Landed In It? by Goldbw122(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't drink.

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Too High / The Drink That Makes The Difference, Purchase All Your Baileys @htsplus.ng / How To Make Coconut Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.