Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero (649 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Uzodimma, Ngige, Others Call Buhari Igbo Hero, IPOB Kicks / The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship / New Igbo Hero, Deji Adeyanju Said This In 2019 About Ndibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate I would like to appreciate your efforts in educating our people on the dangers of the terrorists called ESN ravaging our land . God bless you abundantly risking your life and speaking the truth. The south east will be great again.

I love the massive igbo followership you're getting right now. The truth shall triumph

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Sergio101(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mr man don't abuse Igbo race unnecessarily.

Why not say he's your hero than putting "Igbo" in your lame sentence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by lightskinnigga: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sergio101:

it’s the same person with different accounts.

There here to insult, belittle igbos and igbo progress..

Check their posts..they’re similar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by DrGoodman: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
All these fulanis claiming to be Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by gidgiddy: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:
OyigboUpdate I would like to appreciate your efforts in educating our people on the dangers of the terrorists called ESN ravaging our land . God bless you abundantly risking your life and speaking the truth. The south east will be great again.

The guy is just a 5th element paid to say that any violent crime committed in the South East is the handwork of IPOB

When you ask for evidence, he will day"that person said that" or "this person said this"

Propaganda based on nothing but hear-say rather than hard facts

It was this same nonsense he was doing in Turkey that made them kick him out of their country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
a thread I created for igbos now have ipob terrorists arriving here. Ask yourself why the iponk terrorists always rush to respond in a thread as this. It shows u ijelespeaks is actually wining the love of igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

The guy is just a 5th element paid to say that any violent crime committed in the South East is the handwork

When you ask for evidence, he will day"that person said that" or "this person said this"

It was this same nonsense he was doing in Turkey that made them kick him out of their country
Well before the iponks came on board alaigbo was the envy of all nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I love the massive igbo followership you're getting right now. The truth shall triumph
NL hero for zombies. Let him join politics to test his popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by HakodeshAuriel: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by HakodeshAuriel: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:
a thread I created for igbos now have ipob terrorists arriving here. Ask yourself why the iponk terrorists always rush to respond in a thread as this. It shows u ijelespeaks is actually wining the love of igbos
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Emergingnation3(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Says chronic unity begging Ab0ki that can't imagine his life without Igbo... All Igbo's are IPOB, let that sink into your unity Begging inflicting mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sergio101:

He is an Igbo hero
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Tomek09(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:
[/s]
Umu ezi
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by OyigboUpdate: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hey am just seeing this thread. God bless u brother. E pain them well well.

If you're jealous of the terrorism in the North go there

Emergingnation3 gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink grin

Make una share the pain equally because if one person carry am him go just die.

The time Ijelespeaks will appear in court as a witness against your hunchback leader na die una fit die sef.

6 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Investigative: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igbos don't make a sex trafficker and a cultist a hero please op stop taking mkpụrụ anwu

1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by mrvitalis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Make him president to pepper we Igbos na ...ABI Joe igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Sergio101(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Emergingnation3 gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink grin

The time Ijelespeaks will appear in court as a witness against your hunchback leader na die una fit die sef.

So you don go gather your own odeshi.........ego ayọrọ undecided

Be doing your gra gra Sha..........ego ayọrọ will not save you in due time.

Outta here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Umu ezi
Ikpu nne gi ezi grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s]Says chronic unity begging Ab0ki that can't imagine his life without Igbo... All Igbo's are IPOB, let that sink into your unity Begging inflicting mind..[/s]
Referendum begger grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Awkabigboy: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Well done nnam , those jealous of terrorism in the north can go over there

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by makemoneywbsite: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
So you're promoting yourself with your second account on nairaland? Yeye
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by BSsniffer: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Watched his interview on AIT spoke well, but the reporter was very unprofessional and AIT generally is a useless petty station.
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by dijas(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

The guy is just a 5th element paid to say that any violent crime committed in the South East is the handwork of IPOB

He was deported from turkey because of drug deals gone wrong. Let him change mouth and watch how abba kyari will rattle his name out.

Don't ask me how I know
Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Asin the fellowship no be here ooo.
Many Igbomen and Women now seek to know the truth,plus how ipob have become extremely aggressive and oppressive, tagging people saboteurs and killing them,if Ijele starts an all out Campaign against ipob it will be a bomb.
The fellowship keeps growing everyday.
To anyone claiming Igbo here, supporting ipob makes you the real saboteur�
And if you also celebrated the evil ugm,mark this date somewhere,you will taste of their blade, directly or indirectly,but you will surely taste of their blade.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero by Tomek09(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:

Ikpu nne gi ezi grin
[/s]
Ur shame dey shame me.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Roasts Obaseki / Biden Says Putin ‘cannot Remain In Power’ In Sweeping Speech On Russian Invasion / Soludo’s Govt Begins Special Clean-up In Four Anambra Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.