Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl (217 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl by Manuelprojects2: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Would you like to know the principles and procedures to having a baby boy or girl? How about safe and unsafe periods in a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle; as well as the ovulation day? I am sure you’ll want to know about them too?
The ‘missionary’ or ‘dog’ positioning during sexual intercourse, as well as the timing of intercourse, are very important for the selection of baby. Do you want to know more about these ?
The ratio of Girls to Boys at point of births is about 3:1. Would you like to take the necessary precautions if you’ll prefer a baby boy?
Before I forget, I have an eBook on HOW TO HAVE A BABY BOY OR GIRL.
Inside this eBook, you will learn about:
How pregnancy occurs
Safe and Unsafe periods and how you can use them for natural family planning purposes.
Ovulation day and its chart, with their relevance for or against pregnancy.
The relevance of ‘Y’ and ‘X’ chromosomes which are “male seed” and “female seed” respectively in child procreation?
Procedures for having a baby boy
Procedures for having a baby girl
Don’t want to miss out on this?

Click on the link below and I’ll see you on the other side
https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sID3x1J-bAdalz5AG

This post will not stay here for long. Click now before it is pulled down

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Asthenospermia In Daily Life? / Amazing Benefits Of Shea Butter / Benefits Of Guava During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.