Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot (946 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / I Really Feel Ashamed Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by chatinent: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
You wanna kill yourself?
[img]https://c./mpx4c0RDIGUAAAAd/thinking-columbo.gif[/img]
Suicide isn't the answer. Once there is life, there is hope. Your realizing you've made mistakes is a good way to start trying to amend. Make changes...that's what you need.

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

I was in the army.
I made mistakes too.

There were always deaths, crashes, and killings.
[img]https://c./BEDMiHN8m74AAAAd/helicopter-black-hawk-down.gif[/img]

No, this is not the life I wanted.

I found a way to grow back even in pains.
[img]https://c./VK4nPWp2u3cAAAAd/opening-drunk.gif[/img]

What helped me? I left the army. I became more human.

I engaged in more activities that were worthwhile. Bro, I started hitting my goals ...with a hard foot.

[img]https://c./zdB9CjDxA0UAAAAC/antonio-conte-kick.gif[/img]

If you die, who will achieve all your dreams?
[img]https://media./images/12a7c3c7159b7f72502d3f1af45f2a2d/tenor.gif[/img]

What about your parents? Siblings? Wife(to-be)?

Please think twice. You are stronger than this.

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by qwertyboss(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
I'm serving in the military.
feel I don't deserve any good thing, my girlfriend has aborted for me 4 times (I see myself has a murder for this).

I take tramadol until i wanted to write a course and then I got screened out for drug use despite everyone saw me as a responsible soldier, I let my superiors down and myself down.

I've lost my life savings leverage trading in cryptocurrency this january

I lost my life savings some time in 2020 gambling playing 2 odds

Today after the medical result came out, I went into hiding cos everyone was fighting for me to do this course but when the result came out I went into hiding cos I couldn't face those who were fighting for me that I let them down.

I have been on my bed since morning, contemplating suicide and reflecting on my life.

I'm totally useless to myself, I am posting this here so that you guys can abuse the hell out of me and tell me how stupid I am.
That you realize your mistakes means there's more time for you to make things right. But it's very bad to let those trying to help you down because they don't deserve that.
You should be grateful...
Everyone is going through a lot. Don't lost yourself, be yourself and do the right thing, it's never too late

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Ryda(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Suicide is not an option bro.
Chill! There are dozens of things you still have to achieve in life.

I have a cousin in the army also.
Una dey try abeg, kudos!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
I have been on my bed since morning, contemplating suicide and reflecting on my life.

I'm totally useless to myself, I am posting this here so that you guys can abuse the hell out of me and tell me how stupid I am.
undecided
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by richeeyo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Clean up
And do it again.
If u die na sara
E go pain me say food no go reach me or even puff puff

You know ur mistakes
Correct them
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by DoggoneDogg: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:

grin grin

You are a very useless entity and a disgrace to your forebears. I hope you get wasted by Boko Haram so that the world can be free of your foolishness.

You are worse than Shekau and Shekau is beneath a pig.

Think about how much pain you have caused your mother and how a better deserving sperm cell could have made most of the opportunity you just squandered.

I will be observing the next set of Nigerian soldier deaths on FP incase your corpse pops up.

I hope I tried bro? grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
qwertyboss:

That you realize your mistakes means there's more time for you to make things right. But it's very bad to let those trying to help you down because they don't deserve that.
Everyone is going through a lot. Don't lost yourself, be yourself and do the right thing, it's never too late
that I let people trying to help me is what pained me the most, they will never look at me the same way again and I will never have the boldness to ask them for any help again. I really hate myself right now
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by rickpat(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
I'm serving in the military.
feel I don't deserve any good thing, my girlfriend has aborted for me 4 times (I see myself has a murder for this).

I take tramadol until i wanted to write a course and then I got screened out for drug use despite everyone saw me as a responsible soldier, I let my superiors down and myself down.

I've lost my life savings leverage trading in cryptocurrency this january

I lost my life savings some time in 2020 gambling playing 2 odds

Today after the medical result came out, I went into hiding cos everyone was fighting for me to do this course but when the result came out I went into hiding cos I couldn't face those who were fighting for me that I let them down.

..forget about suicide bro,you know the amazing thing about all these?..you have tomorrow and it's a new day with new hope and opportunities,you have made mistakes,let people down,but you see don't let self guilt kill you..forgive yourself and strive to be a better person going forward...hang on to people that still believe in you... YOU WILL BOUNCE BACK!... suicide is not the answer...you can make amends moving forward...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by qwertyboss(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
that I let people trying to help me is what pained me the most, they will never look at me the same way again and I will never have the boldness to ask them for any help again. I really hate myself right now
Face them, admit that you let them down...
Let their response and the remorse you feel be the punishment...
But I promise you that as long as you are truly willing to change...
All these will be a thing, past!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Flexherbal(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
The most important thing is that you have realized your mistakes, learn from them and move on. Apologize to those you have offended. It’s not worth taking your life over.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
You wanna kill yourself?
[img]https://c./mpx4c0RDIGUAAAAd/thinking-columbo.gif[/img]
Suicide isn't the answer. Once there is life, there is hope. Your realizing you've made mistakes is a good way to start trying to amend. Make changes...that's what you need.

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

I was in the army.
I made mistakes too.

There were always deaths, crashes, and killings.
[img]https://c./BEDMiHN8m74AAAAd/helicopter-black-hawk-down.gif[/img]

No, this is not the life I wanted.

I found a way to grow back even in pains.
[img]https://c./VK4nPWp2u3cAAAAd/opening-drunk.gif[/img]

What helped me? I left the army. I became more human.

I engaged in more activities that were worthwhile. Bro, I started hitting my goals ...with a hard foot.

[img]https://c./zdB9CjDxA0UAAAAC/antonio-conte-kick.gif[/img]

If you die, who will achieve all your dreams?
[img]https://media./images/12a7c3c7159b7f72502d3f1af45f2a2d/tenor.gif[/img]

What about your parents? Siblings? Wife(to-be)?

Please think twice. You are stronger than this.
thank you for the words of motivation but what I need right now is bitter truth, I deserved to be punished
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flexherbal:
The most important thing is that you have realized your mistakes, learn from them and move on. Apologize to those you have offended. It’s not worth taking your life over.
I wouldn't have learned if I was disgraced today.
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by chatinent: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
thank you for the words of motivation but what I need right now is bitter truth, I deserved to be punished
Yes you do, dude
Punish yourself and move on.
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by DrKKK1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
The problem is 50% solved since you have admitted your guilt. The next step is to open up about your struggles to the people who see prospect in you despite your nortiness. Do not hide anything from them else it will subdue you. They will help you to fight back. Finally, if you are a Muslim read your Quran daily and if you a Christian, do not joke with your Bible. It's no battle if you fear your creator and live in his ways.
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by ThothHermes: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hattbricker:
I wouldn't have learned if I was disgraced today.
Type Joshua Selman on YouTube and start listening to those messages.
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
What you lack is discipline.

That's the baseline issue for all these things you've written.

What do you need to be more disciplined, to right all these wrongs, amend your mistakes and leave a better life going forward?

Determination.

That's all.

If you decide and determine that you will become more disciplined or die trying, your problems will be solved

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by baby124: 5:29am On Feb 22, 2022
You better go and beg for your job back, since your superiors like you. They will help you sort things out and provide the help you need. Which army is dismissing people like that? Our army or US army? Our army when de find member? grin, when most are on something to cope?

Next time you won’t budge to pressure when you know your hand no clean. My friend get your dry yansh out of bed and beg for your job. If the job does not come back, go and find bouncer/ private security job.

Try to find a rehabilitation center to check yourself into. Now you know you have addiction issues, some of those things are genetic. Try to stay away from drugs and gambling. You will be fine. Start calling your superiors and suggest they give you leave instead of dismissal to deal with your issues. You fit lie give them that you used cough syrup for cough, you no know Se e get tramadol or banned substance. They can’t prove otherwise, except you have confessed? Abeg no mention my name o, no be me teach you the lie o.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Kajaard: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Hattbricker:

Modified : I forgot to include I've cheated on my girlfriend when I went for ops. I'm not a good guy at all, I hate myself.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Bros you are an idiot cheesy
Re: I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot by Nobody: 12:16am On May 10, 2022
qwertyboss:

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Used 2005 Toyota Sienna Available / Do You Still Receive Your Food Money From Ur Parents? / Parents And Their Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.