Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Battle You Can Never Win No Matter Who Is Backing You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle You Can Never Win No Matter Who Is Backing You (229 Views)

Good Morning And Rejoice Because The Battle You Are Fighting Or Have Been... / God Is Backing You. Be Confident. / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle You Can Never Win No Matter Who Is Backing You by proclamation227(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
THE BATTLE YOU CAN NEVER WIN NO MATTER WHO IS BACKING YOU

Dear Servants of God all over the world, please hear me very well.

The battle against your Spiritual Father is a battle you can Never Win no matter who is backing you.

Don't even attempt it, you can never win it.

You may be anointed to kill Goliath but will forever not be anointed and permitted to kill Saul.

Ask David whenever you see him.

You cannot ERASE the man who RAISED you.

You cannot DISHONOUR the man who made people HONOUR you.

You cannot bring EMBARRASSMENT to the Man who gave you ENDORSEMENT.

Never become a PROBLEM to the man who gave you a PLATFORM to rising.

Why become a WARFARE to the man who took care of your WELFARE.

Determine not to become a DISAPPOINTMENT to the man who gave you the APPOINTMENT.

How can a man put so much INVESTMENT into your life, and your "thank you to him" is to put so much SORROW into his own life.

In most cases, Fathers may be the ones who WRONGED you. But still remember, the God who ANOINTED David to kill Goliath will not ALLOW him to kill Saul.

The DRUNKENNESS of Noah is not a licence to expose his unclothedness.

That will be WICKEDNESS AND FOOLISHNESS in the sight Of God.

One of the sons of Noah EXPOSED his father's unclothedness, FORGETTING it was his father's RIGHTEOUSNESS that once SAVED him from the FLOOD.

Remember, Noah found GRACE with GOD, yet he found DISGRACE with his son.

Some sons think they are more RIGHTEOUS than God who CHOSE a man despite his WEAKNESS.

If you KNOW the WEAKNESS of your Father, it's because he gave you the ACCESS you don't DESERVE.

Imagine for a moment, if Noah had LOCKED himself up ALONE in his BEDROOM to drink his stuff, he will wake up and package himself all by himself. Without any son SEEING him and coming under a CURSE.

The MISTAKE of Moses in MARRYING an Ethiopian woman has not taken away from him the MANTLE to make Mariam LEPROUS.

Members must beware of Assistant Pastors like Aaron, They will lead you in a FIGHT AGAINST your GOD GIVEN MOSES, but when it is time for leprosy to be given, the oil on their head MAY save them, but the GULLIBLE Mariam will suffer alone for following what is wrong.

It was Aaron that lead the attack against Moses, yet it was Mariam alone that suffered leprosy.

God respect the Priesthood ANYDAY and ANYTIME.

I AM NOT HERE TO DEFEND THE ERRORS OF SPIRITUAL FATHERS.

ALLOW THEIR HEAVENLY FATHER TO DEAL WITH THEM IN HIS OWN WAY AND TIME IF THEY DON'T REPENT.

BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SONS FIGHT THEIR SPIRITUAL FATHERS ON BEHALF OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER ONLY TO BE PUNISHED BY THE SAME HEAVENLY FATHER.

IF YOU MUST LEAVE A CHURCH, DO IT QUIETLY WITHOUT CAUSING TURBULENCE IN THE CHURCH.

You know why, EVERY FIGHT AGAINST SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, REMINDS GOD OF SATAN'S REBELLION AGAINST HIM.

Never forget this statement for the rest of your life.

The PERSONS who came to TELL king David that they have finally KILLED Saul his ENEMY, were also killed by David as their REWARD for KILLING a BACKSLIDDEN PROPHET.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Let us pray for Spiritual Fathers:

Dear Lord,

We ask you to keep our Fathers all over the world from failing and falling.

Help them to live a life of Scriptural examples at all times.

For those going through the pain of betrayal, heal them and bring them out stronger.

Some are bleeding and leading at the same time, let your Grace be sufficient for them.

This I ask for in Jesus Mighty Name I have prayed. AMEN.

If you have been blessed by any Spiritual Father, all over the world, let this message blesses someone by sharing it.

COPIED. Have a nice time

Prayer of Salvation

If you want to give your heart to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, please pray this with me.

LORD JESUS, I believe you love me so much and that is the reason you went through pain, rejection, distress, and terrible suffering in the hands of the Roman soldiers.

The Bible says in Romans 10:9, 10 ESV

"9… if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."

I believe with my heart the LORD JESUS as God’s only begotten Son and confess with my mouth that God has raised Him from the dead. Thank You LORD JESUS because I am saved according to the scriptures. And I receive the power of the Holy Ghost to live for Christ for the rest of my life, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

If you prayed that prayer with faith in your heart, you are now born again.

For counseling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227..com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: https://anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Club For Connection And Protection, FREE MEMBERSHIP / Pastor Attempts To Commit Suicide, Says His Church Has Only 15 Members (photo) / Little Secret About Women Every Christian Husband Needs To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.