Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

New Business Opportunity Investment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Business Opportunity Investment (529 Views)

Business Opportunity (investment Required) / My New Business / Wholesale Stock New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Business Opportunity Investment by aderogbaa: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
Do you have free funds from N200,000= and above and you want this to give you an opportunity to be part of a bigger picture? contact me and I will let you in on a business plan that is designed to yield maximum profit and remain self sustaining on a longterm note. Your benefit upon taking up this investment opportunity will only entitle you to 5years of profit sharing with the newly registered brand.
About the business, our product will be manufactured in China and Indian, imported into the country - Nigeria and upon expansion to other West African countries and products will be sold to already established and potential market. Funds raised from this CAPITAL raising exercise will be used for intial trading for 6months to create records and accounts for the brand after which we will be able to further secure funds from financiers and creditors to manufacture to anticipated capacity. Quarterly accounts will be done to determine profit sharing amongst stakeholders (initial contributors - who will be regarded as business partners for 5years into the business).
For further information and only serious consideration contact me on 08037552813 or email info@westmilfort.com or aderogbaa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nuts For Sales / Guangzhou Interpreter,guangzhou Translator,guangzhou Assistant,guangzhou Tour Gu / Steady Power Supply @ 50k Call 08032448745

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.