Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Health Benefit Of Cucumber For Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefit Of Cucumber For Women (189 Views)

Cucumber Benefits For Men: Importance Of Cucumber Sexually / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Cucumber For Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
How many of my ladies in here knows that cucumber reduces stubborn menstrual cramp and increases menstrual flow.. when next that wicked cramp starts, eat cucumber, it works for me very well. It even reduces high body temperature.

I am yet to figure out the nutritional content of cucumber that does that.

I hope this helps...
Re: Health Benefit Of Cucumber For Women by duro4chang(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
It can be used as konji too

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cureness Are Often More Effective Than Medicines / Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc / How To Lose Weight Natural Fast Without Exercise Or Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.