Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS (8847 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
U want to chill with the big boys abi?
Say no to cultism.

Let's go into details

There is a serious cult clash between Buccaneer and Supreme Eiye confraternity in Mile 12 in Lagos state Nigeria.
As u read three people were killed yesterday being the 20th of February 2022
So the 13-14 years old boy you see below was a member of Buccaneer in Mile 12 Lagos.
This man was killed by some Eiye members. When the Eiye members came to kill this young boy they saw him with two other people so they were confused then they killed him and two others.
It was later discovered the two the Eiye members killed were just friends to this cultist boy and were not cultist actually. So the Eiye members mistakenly killed his two innocent friends

Moral lesson...
If you have a friend who is a cultist end the relationship with him now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by fullnetwork: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Say no to cultism.

Let's go into details
?
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bastardlyrich cheesy I know you'll turn blind eyes to this. But when Blackaxe and Vikings continue killing themselves in Anambra and I post it you'll call me bias.

Back2d matter.

U can see two innocent guys were killed with this small boy of 13 years because when his rival came they met them together.

I keep telling people around never you befriend a cultist. Because your life will not be safe

4 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Franzinni: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Eya... another one bites thw dust.

Wetin dem gain?

Lost for being lost.
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Franzinni:
Eya... another one bites thw dust.

Wetin dem gain?

Lost for being lost.

This small pikin wey supposed dey write junior waec.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by TarOrfeeek: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na wa
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by HopeNeverDies: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! Absolutely Unfortunate.

RIP bro. May u find Peace in Heaven. IJN

1 Like

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Kajaard: 5:01am On Feb 22, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! Absolutely Unfortunate.

RIP bro. May u find Peace in Heaven. IJN

Nope. He is going straight to hell.
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Finally this is one of the picture of his friend.

Say no to being friends with cultist. These ones were just friends but now they were killed also.

The other dead body I couldn't get the picture.

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by lereinter(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Finally this is one of the picture of his friend

He has older friend
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
If this boy was actually a Cutist, good for him.pls they shouldn't resolve their difference. Its cawardice to do so. They shouldn't stop the killing pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Why will Bucaneers be messing up like this. I thought they have stopped blending touts and kids. This is nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Neddstark:
Why will Bucaneers be messing up like this. I thought they have atopped blending touts and kids. This is nonsense.
let me tell you a secret that these cukt guys know already. Any cult group that does not blend touts will get easily bullied,the touts do the dirty jobs and get rewarded with more ranks to make them do more dirty jobs till they finally get killed,then the cycle continues.... These street touts got nothing to loose, no certificate to protect... They can take bullets with their chest and even in death still brag they are strong men lol..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

let me tell you a secret that these cukt guys know already. Any cult group that does not blend touts will get easily bullied,the touts do the dirty jobs and get rewarded with more ranks to make them do more dirty jobs till they finally get killed,then the cycle continues.... These street touts got nothing to loose, no certificate to protect... They can take bullets with their chest and even in death still brag they are strong men lol..

Thanks for the eye opener

4 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
If this boy was actually a Cutist, good for him.pls they shouldn't resolve their difference. Its cawardice to do so. They shouldn't stop the killing pls

U can see the young boy who is supposed to be writing waec

1 Like

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

Actually

1 Like

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Perrythepyper: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Say no to cultism.

Let's go into details

Moral lesson...
If you have a friend who is a cultist end the relationship with him now

Lol since when Buccaneers dey admit underage? Who wants to trend will use Buccaneer name.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Perrythepyper: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Neddstark:
Why will Bucaneers be messing up like this. I thought they have stopped blending touts and kids. This is nonsense.

What is blend in BAN terminologies? And who admits touts how much underage children? Is it everyone who claims to be Buccaneer or wears yellow beret that is truly a Buccaneer? Is it Buccaneers that invented yellow scarf? You guys should think before commenting and posting. Those boys in the south west claiming yo be Buccaneers are on their own, nobody knows them and the police should check their activities. ”13years old” lol man that’s funny. 21years sef na problem to admit them how much more 13. If you like quote and insult your generation it’s none of my business. Una go always attack Wetin una no understand, you these 2-dimensional beings. Yellow Skull are parading themselves as BAN and we don tire to dey arrest them with police. Try verify things before you speak, cos me I won’t be associated with such kind of news. And again, how is Buccaneer a cult? Don’t the OP know what a cult is and what a confraternity is? All these Obey Me Religion people.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Alphamayor(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros OP you lie for this one

1 Like

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Perrythepyper:

What is blend in BAN terminologies? And who admits touts how much under knows them and the policis old lol man that’s funny. 21years sef na problem to admit them how much more 13. If you like quote and insult your generation it’s none of my business.
Nobody need argue with you, just tell us five of una O.T talking about How you should treat a Jew or a member of other groups that erred and then we can distinguish you from a cult group.... Secondly I say no cult group,I repeat no cult group can claim to be another cult group without having a root from there,senior boys never get mind claim bucaneer na small small boys want come do am? Check the history of yellow skull or what ever you call it and tell me why they choose bucaneer of all cult to mimick!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alphamayor:
Bros OP you lie for this one
Wetin happen? Prove him wrong nah
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Alphamayor(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Wetin happen? Prove him wrong nah

BAN does not admit teenagers period

3 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Perrythepyper:

Lol since when Buccaneers dey admit underage? Who wants to trend will use Buccaneer name.

That is the news with location and time when and where with pictures of the corpse.
Na wetin happen bros
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Alphamayor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:
Nobody need argue with you, just tell us five of una O.T talking about How you should treat a Jew or a member of other groups that erred and then we can distinguish you from a cult group.... Secondly I say no cult group,I repeat no cult group can claim to be another cult group without having a root from there,senior boys never get mind claim bucaneer na small small boys want come do am? Check the history of yellow skull or what ever you call it and tell me why they choose bucaneer of all cult to mimick!!!

lol seriously? You want to chill with the big boys? You want free OT? Come on man, go and apply they will accept you and you can ask your questions. As a seadog I can tell you that Buccaneers are not like that. And from the way you speak it smells illiteracy and brain drain no offense. Imagine equating the so-called Association of Humbel and Obedient Youths (AHOY) to NASPC. If the commit an offense some of you will call them Pyrates and start insulting without thinking.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Alphamayor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

That is the news with location and time when and where with pictures of the corpse.
Na wetin happen bros

Hahahahahaha!! Fake news at its poorest.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alphamayor:

Hahahahahaha!! Fake news at its poorest.

I stopped posting the YouTube channel Nigerianview because u guys thought I was making money doing this. Check the comments on the YouTube channel, none of your fellow cultist who stay around mile 12 denied this, so stop denying your members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrP8MCEtxs

3 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Perrythepyper: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Na wetin happen bros

That’s lame and very unintelligible. That child is not a member of Buccaneers confraternity. Carry ur lies and defamation elsewhere. Cheers you’ve gotten your fair share of attention hope you are happy now. Lol imagine saying a 13years old boy ooooo is a Buccaneer….. You’re faceless otherwise you’d have been sued for defamation and lies

4 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Perrythepyper: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I stopped posting the YouTube channel Nigerianview because u guys thought I was making money doing this. Check the comments on the YouTube channel, none of your fellow cultist who stay around mile 12 denied this, so stop denying your members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrP8MCEtxs

Oh keep quiet.. You think you’re talking to dull people? Bringing up stupid YouTube video created by you and your cohorts to discredit an organization as evidence of fact certifying the late teenager’s membership to BAN. You’re indeed a local champion. And how dare you refers to BAN as cult and it’s members as cultists? Post your social media handle and see if you won’t be behind bars after you have been sentenced by a judge. Since you know so well why not come out and head to court, bush man lmao �

2 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alphamayor:

lol seriously? You want to chill with the big boys? You want free OT? Come on man, go and apply they will accept you and you can ask your questions. As a seadog I can tell you that Buccaneers are not like that. And from the way you speak it smells illiteracy and brain drain no offense. Imagine equating the so-called Association of Humbel and Obedient Youths (AHOY) to NASPC. If the commit an offense some of you will call them Pyrates and start insulting without thinking.

Chai see sweet mouth cheesy ... Na so them tell my padi o when him blend say them go link am to senators... Finally then true true link am up,but na to steal ballot box, 10 years later them don use am count score..... Lastly that your free O.T part funny o lol...... After I recite the O.T I go get bank alert? undecided why I go want learn something as useless as that? Or go one beach make guy man like me flog my yansh and use boot mash me for free? As this life dey stressful so,I go come add one mumu stress join? Na only zombie dey love that kind life, confra na for weak men when nor fit stand on their own....

11 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Perrythepyper:

That’s lame and very unintelligible. That child is not a member of Buccaneers confraternity. Carry ur lies and defamation elsewhere. Cheers you’ve gotten your fair share of attention hope you are happy now. Lol imagine saying a 13years old boy ooooo is a Buccaneer….. You’re faceless otherwise you’d have been sued for defamation and lies

How can a criminal organization sue someone grin
U be cultist ba? No worry before this year finish I fit post your dead body here. If u like no comot use your life do better thing

8 Likes

Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Perrythepyper:

Oh keep quiet.. You think you’re talking to dull people? Bringing up stupid YouTube video created by you and your cohorts to discredit an organization as evidence of fact certifying the late teenager’s membership to BAN. You’re indeed a local champion. And how dare you refers to BAN as cult and it’s members as cultists? Post your social media handle and see if you won’t be behind bars after you have been sentenced by a judge. Since you know so well why not come out and head to court, bush man lmao �

If it's fake news oya bring the real news in mile 12 Lagos by Buccaneer and Eiye. Who was killed with two others 20th February 2022.
Re: 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

If it's fake news oya bring the real news in mile 12 Lagos by Buccaneer and Eiye. Who was killed with two others 20th February 2022.
Op, please.don't panick..
Na only on social media Buccaneers (BAN) de get mouth, no other place. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? / Kidnappers Abduct 85-year-old Farmer In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.