Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe (11050 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by osamaboko(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMhrhB0VMQ.
guys just click that link to watch for yourselves
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by snowdrops(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by snowdrops(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cant understand most of the things said. However its indeed sad. These women are putting their health, dignity and future in jeopardy.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Just one word:

Shameful
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by osamaboko(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
the reason u cant understand what they were saying is cos the documentary was done in greece and in greek language.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by snowdrops(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
Of course i know. Never said i was deaf and dumb cheesy

Thanks for the thread anyway.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by claremont(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
We know all this already, is there another reason why this video was posted?! undecided
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by snowdrops(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
We need to be constantly reminded of the plight of vulnerable Nigerian women all over europe. How they are exploited by human trafficers and endanger their lives by selling themselves.

If you are tired of this then please move to the next thread
Re: Video Of Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe by kadman(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
claremont:

We know all this already, is there another reason why this video was posted?! undecided

I thought the same thing too. . Prost[i]it[/i]ution exists everywhere in the world, we know this. . .why is this being posted ?

And please don't make it a Nigerian thing. There are American pro[i]sti[/i]tutes in Dubai, British prostitutes in Italy, and so forth and so forth. It exists, it's the worlds oldest profession. And no matter how well a country's economy is there would always be pros[i]tit[/i]utes heck, there would be even be more. So once again, what is the use of this being posted ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land / Belize Visa / Illegal Helicopter Charter Flights’ Spark Row In Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.