Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting (346 Views)

Download Top Gun (2022): Maverick By Tom Cruise. Free Movie Search Engine / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting by gstelly: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Tom Holland has revealed he will take a break from acting after the release of 'The Crowded Room'.

Holland has filmed 19 films since 2015, including the sequels 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' and 'Spider-Man: No Way Home', with the latter becoming the highest-grossing film of the year.

"I am going back to shoot a TV show for Apple, which I'm really excited about," Holland told CinePOP.

"But I can confidently say that after I finish that TV show then I will be taking a break."

At 25 years old, Holland has quickly risen to fame with a loyal fanbase, having starred in several major films.

When 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' was released in 2021, Holland stated that he wanted to start a family.

"I've spent the last six years being so focused on my career," Holland said to People in December.

"I want to take a break and focus on starting a family and figuring out what I want to do outside of this world.

"I love kids. I can't wait to be a dad. I can wait and I will, but I can't wait!"

Re: Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting by gstelly: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Spiderman is going on sabbatical...
Re: Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting by charlesm91(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Spiderman is going on sabbatical...
good thing there’s the mutliverse now, another spidey to the rescue.
Re: Tom Holland To Take Sabbatical From Acting by webhead: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
charlesm91:
good thing there’s the mutliverse now, another spidey to the rescue.
He'll still do another trilogy.

(1) (Reply)

There's A Serious Battle Oooo / Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center (video) / Bbnaija: A Cartel Is Forming In Your House, I’m So Scared – Diana Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.