Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

w - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / w (377 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W / Meet John W.T Gbor: APGA Gets 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

w by Poiu11: 2:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Why Are Some Desperate To Include Western Nigeria In Eastern nigeria

does this sound igbo to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-0l7gYwGw
Re: w by otipoju(m): 3:02am On Feb 22, 2022
I keep hearing "ohun ti mo ma shey." in the chorus.

This is what i will do. I guess she is speaking itshekiri
Re: w by Poiu11: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2022
otipoju:
I keep hearing "ohun ti mo ma shey." in the chorus.

This is what i will do. I guess she is speaking itshekiri
she speaking itsekiri
Re: w by Megabig: 3:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Poiu11:
why are some desperate to include western nigeria in biafra

does this sound igbo to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-0l7gYwGw
Because you don’t read, you have refused to read and will never understand until you read.
I don’t know if I should point you to Wikipedia because you don’t read and will never read.
I’ll do that anyway, when they say Biafra, that doesn’t mean it’s Igbo nation, Biafra is “predominately” Igbo, the word is same as saying, Lagos is predominantly Yoruba’s, that does not mean only Yoruba’s are in Lagos. Biafra existed before you were born. Read first, analyze it and then learn from that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

Most of you just bitterly throw words out there without making a simple research, Biafra is predominantly Igbo(Does not mean every Biafran is Igbo). Learn to read… An Igbo man was once their president followed by someone who is not Igbo, check their map also…

1 Like

Re: w by Poiu11: 3:40am On Feb 22, 2022
the map of biafra have been reduced to the south east. do you agree
Re: w by Igo9(m): 4:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Megabig:

Because you don’t read, you have refused to read and will never understand until you read.
I don’t know if I should point you to Wikipedia because you don’t read and will never read.
I’ll do that anyway, when they say Biafra, that doesn’t mean it’s Igbo nation, Biafra is “predominately” Igbo, the word is same as saying, Lagos is predominantly Yoruba’s, that does not mean only Yoruba’s are in Lagos. Biafra existed before you were born. Read first, analyze it and then learn from that.

Most of you just bitterly throw words out there without making a simple research, Biafra is predominantly Igbo(Does not mean every Biafran is Igbo). Learn to read… An Igbo man was once their president followed by someone who is not Igbo, check their map also…
biafra is only ibo and that's final...

Placing Ijaw as others.... imagine that rubbish..
Re: w by Igo9(m): 4:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Megabig:

biafra is only for ibos, and that's final...
Placing Ijaw as others..... imagine that rubbish.. tribalistic fools.. oya come and add niger delta to your useless biafra let's see you power
Re: w by Megabig: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
biafra is only for ibos, and that's final...
Placing Ijaw as others..... imagine that rubbish.. tribalistic fools.. oya come and add niger delta to your useless biafra let's see you power
Pained much? Are you Ijaw? I don’t think Igbo are trying to drag you into Biafra. They are seeking for Biafra and Ijaw is included which you clearly saw even if you like it or not, it is then left for Ijaw or whatever you call yourself to breakout from them. Are you sad that Wikipedia listed you as others? Well at least you’ve been lectured on what Biafra is, it’s predominantly Igbo and you should understand that. It’s a pure fact, you can keep whining in self pity. Unlearned tribalistic idi00000t…..
You should go ask your father if you have one because I heard most of you Ijaw people are born throway. From your upbringing, I know you don’t have one who can lecture you, let me serve as your father for this few moments…The lecture I just gave you will stick to you son… you need to check yourself before you go mad, everything about you is division and comparison. Give yourself a break so you don’t continuously hurt yourself. If Igbo’s find their Biafra, let them go, if they don’t, then they are stuck with one Nigeria. You need to breathe

1 Like

Re: w by Igo9(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Megabig:
Pained much? Are you Ijaw? I don’t think Igbo are trying to drag you into Biafra. They are seeking for Biafra and Ijaw is included which you clearly saw even if you like it or not, it is then left for Ijaw or whatever you call yourself to breakout from them. Are you sad that Wikipedia listed you as others? Well at least you’ve been lectured on what Biafra is, it’s predominantly Igbo and you should understand that. It’s a pure fact, you can keep whining in self pity. Unlearned tribalistic idi00000t…..
You should go ask your father if you have one because I heard most of you Ijaw people are born throway. From your upbringing, I know you don’t have one who can lecture you, let me serve as your father for this few moments…The lecture I just gave you will stick to you son… you need to check yourself before you go mad, everything about you is division and comparison. Give yourself a break so you don’t continuously hurt yourself. If Igbo’s find their Biafra, let them go, if they don’t, then they are stuck with one Nigeria. You need to breathe
do you mean the half human tribe called ibo?
See ignorant ibou boy talking trash..
What is your source of information? I guess, radio biafra.. lol..

Biafra is forever landlocked with no sea for you baboons to trade or shipped oil in imo and abia..
You will drink your oils..

Ijaw Republic government will blocked all the waterways against you sub humans..

Ijaws are the source of igbous life if the zoo break up....but unfortunately, we will go our niger delta Republic there by leaving you landlocked to death..
Useless unity beggers...
Ijaws are Igbos slaves masters, go asked your father..

We sold you to white men during slave trade..

Look at your father we sold been advertised in america for sale

Re: w by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
do you mean the half human tribe called ibo?

Biafra is forever landlocked with no sea for you baboons to trade or shipped oil in imo and abia..

Ijaw Republic government will blocked all the waterways against you sub humans..

Ijaws are the source of igbous life if the zoo break up....but unfortunately, we will go our niger delta Republic there by leaving you landlocked to death..
Useless unity beggers...

If I was ijaw, I would be so ashamed to say it outside.
Re: w by Igo9(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Megabig:
breathe[/quote]do you mean the half human tribe called ibo?

Useless unity beggers...

1 Like

Re: w by Igo9(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
let make thread on this platform to asked Ijaw and Igbo, which one is better.... You will see everyone will chose Ijaw and degrade your accursed ibou tribe..

Everyone on this world dislike ibous.. even God regret why he created this sub human race
Re: w by Igo9(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Every where rejecting ibous...
South africa reject ibos and killed them..

Ghana rejected ibous and locked them in prisons..

India rejected ibous and locked them up in different prisons..

Israel after conducting DNA also rejected ipob beg for is from israel..

Ijaw rejected ibous..

Yorubas rejected ibous..

Hausa s rejected ibous..

Benins rejected ibous..

Ikweres rejected ibous...

Aniomas rejected ibous...

Fulanis rejected ibous..

Ibibios rejected ibous..

Efiks rejected ibous..

Annangs rejected ibous..

even ebonyians have rejected ibous..

What surprises me is that God has also rejected ibous..

even devil has rejected ibous..

No human on this Earth like Ibos..

You people are finished..

You better change your evil attitude or else...

1 Like

Re: w by Ijoh(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
breathedo you mean the half human tribe called ibo?

Useless unity beggers...

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: w by Ijoh(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Megabig:

Truth be spoken igbos are not more than ijaw in population.

Ijaw Republic is our home.
Nigeria balkanized us into more than six states when all ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urhobos Sign Niger Delta Charter On Resource Control, Self-determination / A Leading Nigeria Presidential Aspirant - Ayoola FALOLA Speaks On His Vision For / Senate Passes Senator Orji Kalu's Bills To Establish Federal Polytechnic,college

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.