Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? (11244 Views)

Nigerian Tech Entreprenuer Favour Ori's Payday Raises $3m Led By Moniepoint Inc / Palmpay Or Opay POS Terminal, Which Is The Best / Kuda Or Opay For POS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 3:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Please I'm cotemplating on starting a POS business in Benin City but I'm confused over which POS platform to use in terms of stable network and profitability.

Which do you advise I use fellow POS operators?
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Let those in the business help please.
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Which is better?
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Dijaxa: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Gee64:
Please I'm cotemplating on starting a POS business in Benin City but I'm confused over which POS platform to use in terms of stable network and profitability.

Opay is way more better.
They don't have daily target but Moniepoint have a daily target of 50k that u must reach if not they will take back their POS. Also, Opay ha a better network than Moniepoint
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by tallfish145(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Aside target,Moniepoint is better

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Throw more light on this please.
tallfish145:

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
More suggestions please.
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
More please.
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
How is Opay commission and customer service?
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Gee64: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Experienced POS Operators please respond. I need a good network and good profit.
Advise me please.
Gee64:

Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by Mukah1234(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
From my experience, Moniepoint has a more reliable network than OPay.

Moniepoint has cheaper commission.

Moniepoint have daily target which you must meet to continue using the POS (There is a way around this though). OPay doesn’t especially if you already own the POS.

Moniepoint device is cheaper.

For now, I recommend moniepoint.

But then, we have other great POS devices out there too. If you have made up your mind to go into the business and also made your research, then fire down. Whichever POS you decide to settle with will definitely not be the last you will be getting. So what are you waiting for?

Location is one other thing you should also seriously consider. The business isn’t as profitable as it use to be, so you must get a good location to be able to have a fair share of the market. Or else even with the best and cheapest POS, nothing for you.

Good luck all the same.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by charlsecy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dijaxa:
Moniepoint have a daily target of 50k that u must reach if not they will take back their POS.
How would they collect the machine back?

tallfish145:
How does the target thingy work?
Re: Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? by charlsecy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mukah1234:
Moniepoint have daily target which you must meet to continue using the POS (There is a way around this though).
What's the way around that?

(1) (Reply)

Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard / Loan Of 60k / CBN Reviews Weekly Dollar Sale To Bdcs To $50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.