Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road (27973 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
ajl:

Do you know what Orunmila, the Yorubas divinity for wisdom and knowledge advised his followers never to do to followers of different religion? He advised that they should never engage in criticism of other religions. So, it's obvious who is above board here.

In christainity we are also told not to judge others outside Christainity.

However we know who we serve and we also know that He is the judge of the whole world, Satan knew this, even witches and wizard knows dis, even alcultic men and women knew this. Even aiethiest knew this.

There is no body that is worshipping Satan who doesn't know that there is a greater Power and light up there.

So if they knew and yet you still call that imaginary creature den it is left for us who knows to tell you that we don't serve an imaginary creature but the living God who created the Heaven and the Earth and we are to tell others about His Love for all.

Am sure you don't have any problem with dat?
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Self deceit.. kiss

If you like call it self deceit but one thing is for sure, someone created the Heaven and the Earth and everything that is in it including you.

And that person have power to destroy and the save both the whole Earth and everything that is in it including you.

But rather than destroying it He choose to Saved it so if you don't take the opportunity you have now to be save by his grace and Love
On the last day you will be judge there is no two ways about it.

The good news is that God so loved you that He sent His only Begotten son Jesus to die for you and to save you from eternal destruction that will befall Satan and his demons and everyone who refuse to accept this lovely gift of the Father.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ochelyko1:

If you like call it self deceit but one thing is for sure, someone created the Heaven and the Earth and everything that is in it including you.

And that person have power to destroy and the save both the whole Earth and everything that is in it including you.

But rather than destroying it He choose to Saved it so if you don't take the opportunity you have now to be save by his grace and Love
On the last day you will be judge there is no two ways about it.

The good news is that God so loved you that He sent His only Begotten son Jesus to die for you and to save you from eternal destruction that will befall Satan and his demons and everyone who refuse to accept this lovely gift of the Father.
He must be a. Clown to keep watching what is going on in the world when he has all power..
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He must be a. Clown to keep watching what is going on in the world when he has all power..

Don't you know that our God is a God dat work with time and principles? The reasons why He is still delaying His son Jesus to come is because of people like you! He don't want you to end in a place full of regrets, full of weeping and gnashing of teeth. He had prepared the everlasting fire for Devil and his demons but because Devil knew he had a limited TIME he wants to drag humans to that place of eternal damnation.

Jesus is waiting for the Gospel to be preach to all the whole for a witness then He will come.

Satan is the god of the world and the king of the world so is Satan you should be blaming for all this suffering and the rest not God Almighty.

But I tell you even among all this suffering in this Earth God still preserve His Children's, God still shield them away from the Enemy the Devil. God still protect His Children's and lead them in their daily Life. So if you are not His child that's when you will begin to think He has failed you but for us who are his Children's we know He has not failed us and we have Faith in him and we know at the appointed time He will overthrown Satan and his demons and take over and rule over His people here on Earth.

So try to be among God children's because God loves you so much.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Don't you know that our God is a God dat work with time and principles? The reasons why He is still delaying His son Jesus to come is because of people like you! He don't want you to end in a place full of regrets, full of weeping and gnashing of teeth. He had prepared the everlasting fire for Devil and his demons but because Devil knew he had a limited TIME he wants to drag humans to that place of eternal damnation.

Jesus is waiting for the Gospel to be preach to all the whole for a witness then He will come.

Satan is the god of the world and the king of the world so is Satan you should be blaming for all this suffering and the rest not God Almighty.

But I tell you even among all this suffering in this Earth God still preserve His Children's, God still shield them away from the Enemy the Devil. God still protect His Children's and lead them in their daily Life. So if you are not His child that's when you will begin to think He has failed you but for us who are his Children's we know He has not failed us and we have Faith in him and we know at the appointed time He will overthrown Satan and his demons and take over and rule over His people here on Earth.

So try to be among God children's because God loves you so much.
grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Aaay: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin

Bro you can't deny the fact that Satan is the ruler of this World! Infact when Jesus wanted to cast the demons out from that possess man at the tomb what did the demons say? Jesus son of God have you come to destroy us before the TIME! So the time that we are now are the time of Satan and his demon's, they are in control only to those God allows him to control. His control is not for the Children's of God but for the Children's of the WORLD.

So if you are not part of God Children's it means you are among the children's of the world and you are under Satan rule and control. And he rules and control you through the Flesh. But those who are God Children's God rule and control them through the Holy Ghost that dwell in their body.

So my friend you need to be born again, be born of water and of spirit so that you will be free from the control of Satan and your life will be transform.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Bro you can't deny the fact that Satan is the ruler of this World! Infact when Jesus wanted to cast the demons out from that possess man at the tomb what did the demons say? Jesus son of God have you come to destroy us before the TIME! So the time that we are now are the time of Satan and his demon's, they are in control only to those God allows him to control. His control is not for the Children's of God but for the Children's of the WORLD.

So if you are not part of God Children's it means you are among the children's of the world and you are under Satan rule and control. And he rules and control you through the Flesh. But those who are God Children's God rule and control them through the Holy Ghost that dwell in their body.

So my friend you need to be born again, be born of water and of spirit so that you will be free from the control of Satan and your life will be transform.
grin
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
The way we potray Christianity sha ....
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin

Let me join u in the laugh though I know who I am hahahahahhahh
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Let me join u in the laugh though I know who I am hahahahahhahh
wink
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
;DFunny
This is why I honestly don't blame Yahoo boys for scamming and making a fool of Oyinbos, Slave masters and the colonialist.... The brainwashing Oyinbo did in Africa would last 100s of generation

Osun worship, or worship of river Goddess isn't exclusive to Nigeria, even Beyonce has being attributed to worshipping yemooja

You worship God of Isreal and MiddleEast because racist white slave masters told you so

The woman worships god of River that her forefathers and ancestors worship

She never disturbed you with her worship, why should you harras her with your worship

Las Las, nobody can tell us the true religion in heaven as Dead men don't talk.
What has Oyinbo to do with any of what is this woman's foolishness? Dem tell you say wetin she do dey for even bible wey Oyinbo bring? undecided

Abeg, stop trying to blame what is Nigerian-level foolishness on oyinbo due to your own ignorance.. undecided
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol, we already know Christianity is a joke. Always trying to prove what they don't have.

1 Like

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by famagusta(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Video of a Christian lady is trending on Tiktok, as she try to cast and bind a traditionalist, she saw on a busy street, as per casting out evil or devil.

The traditionalist was seen watching the young lady display

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIXWkqBC6A
This one na display of stupidity, I'm a Christian but I believe everyone has the right to worship, whatever it is one believes in. Religious fanaticism and discrimination is at it's peak here and for her mind she is heaven bound. I won't be surprised if the traditionalist makes heaven before her, this kind of prayer warriors with her kind of face are very toxic and wicked in real life. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by famagusta(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:
That preacher needs a resounding slap to rest her senses
I swear
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by HilcomTech(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Christians are.generally intolerant even in places of work. They just hate you because of your religious beliefs. That is why they get into trouble with Muslims all the time. How can you explain a professor tearing the hijab of Muslim students in the university.

Christians are always hostile and intolerant and fond of attacking other. This is just a sample of what we Muslims go through in their hands on a daily bases.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by ajl: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ochelyko1:

However we know who we serve and we also know that He is the judge of the whole world, Satan knew this, even witches and wizard knows dis, even alcultic men and women knew this. Even aiethiest knew this.

There is no body that is worshipping Satan who doesn't know that there is a greater Power and light up there.

So if they knew and yet you still call that imaginary creature den it is left for us who knows to tell you that we don't serve an imaginary creature but the living God who created the Heaven and the Earth and we are to tell others about His Love for all.

".....who knows to tell you that we don't serve an imaginary creature but the living God who created the Heaven and the Earth and we are to tell others about His Love for all.

I generally don't have issue with other people's belief except if such beliefs has blinded their eyes to the point that its affecting the well beings of others in the society.

So, you really think and feel you are worthy enough to serve God? Yoruba spiritual beliefs tells us that it's God that is actually serving us. We are not worthy enough. That we should bother about serving one another. Just give praise to God for serving you.

This world is beyond what you assume or take it to be. Start by accepting that you do not know enough. Or is there anyone who know it all. Likewise the knowledge and wisdom in the entirety of this universe goes beyond a single religious book. That's why you should be a seeker rather than a religious individual.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
ajl:

".....who knows to tell you that we don't serve an imaginary creature but the living God who created the Heaven and the Earth and we are to tell others about His Love for all.

I generally don't have issue with other people's belief except if such beliefs has blinded their eyes to the point that its affecting the well beings of others in the society.

So, you really think and feel you are worthy enough to serve God? Yoruba spiritual beliefs tells us that it's God that is actually serving us. We are not worthy enough. That we should bother about serving one another. Just give praise to God for serving you.

This world is beyond what you assume or take it to be. Start by accepting that you do not know enough. Or is there anyone who know it all. Likewise the knowledge and wisdom in the entirety of this universe goes beyond a single religious book. That's why you should be a seeker rather than a religious individual.

We are not Worthy enough to serve God that's the truth! And that's why the Bible say those who must worship God must do it in the SPIRIT!!!

You are not Worthy to serve God but His Spirit has made you worthy through the blood of the Lamb(Jesus Christ?.

When that Spirit is in you it is no longer you that is living but the Spirit that is in you, because your body is dead to sin but the God Almighty gives you life through His Spirit.

I do not claim to know it all, but the little I have known through the Holy Spirit is Truth and is Life. And the Holy Spirit is teaching me continually.

With the Grace of the LORD God has given me a Spirit that passeth all understanding.
Amen!
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
ajl:

All that I need to seek is in the hands of Jesus Christ. That's why He said seek and he shall find. No other way except Jesus Christ. not even your Yoruba traditionalists they are all Men with or without the knowledge of the Divine Spirit and His plans.

Reasons is that Satan knew only few about the plans of God for humanity that's why He foolishly Killed Jesus Christ because He doesn't what the Father has in mind for that.

So same with all those who worship aside the true worshipping in the Spirit. Because only the spirit of a man knows everything about that man. So when we have the Holy Spirit in us He will guide us to all Truth and even revealed the deep things of God to us. Deep things that Satan or any other religion knows.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Funnyandviral: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Ochelyko1:

You think you know God. What makes you think people of other religion are worshipping Satan.

In this life, the only proof you Christains can give is to say, after death, Christains will go to heaven and others will go to hell!!! And that's what we both know you are not sure about, you were told that or you read that in a book. You can't tell us you are getting any special now, or something good is happening or will happen to you and other wise for us, except after what will happen after death.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Funnyandviral:
You think you know God. What makes you think people of other religion are worshipping Satan.

In this life, the only proof you Christains can give is to say, after death, Christains will go to heaven and others will go to hell!!! And that's what we both know you are not sure about, you were told that or you read that in a book. You can't tell us you are getting any special now, or something good is happening or will happen to you and other wise for us, except after what will happen after death.

I have series of proof that after death those who don't believe in Jesus will be condemned but those who believe in him shall be save and inherit the Earth.

Even aside the Bible have seen or witness a situation of someone dying and at the same time proclaiming that God is real and heaven is real and hell fire is real. And also that person keep on seeing the Dead roaming around before he gave up the Ghost.

So if I have experience those things and have also been previledge to be in the mist of BRETHRENS casting out demons from someone. I will advice u to find yourself in such a place and see the full manifestation of a demon posses person! How demons speak through the person and how the demon was cast out in the NAME of Jesus Christ.

Have you tried to cast out demons in the name of Mohammed? Try it one day if the demon will respond! But when ever a demon possess person hear the name of Jesus Christ there is a manifestation that tells anyone that really indeed the name of Jesus Christ saves!

So I have experience real power and change in my life. And All this happened because of Jesus Christ.

To conclude any man or woman who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is already condemned and hell fire is the person eternal home.

But who ever believes in Jesus is saved and eternal life will the person have.

Also no man can serve or worship God outside JESUS CHRIST! Jesus is the way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through him.

So without Jesus no man can serve God, and what does that tells you? It means that only true believers in Christ Jesus can serve God.
Christains!
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Funnyandviral: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Ochelyko1:

I have series of proof that after death those who don't believe in Jesus will be condemned but those who believe in him shall be save and inherit the Earth.

Even aside the Bible have seen or witness a situation of someone dying and at the same time proclaiming that God is real and heaven is real and hell fire is real. And also that person keep on seeing the Dead roaming around before he gave up the Ghost.

So if I have experience those things and have also been previledge to be in the mist of BRETHRENS casting out demons from someone. I will advice u to find yourself in such a place and see the full manifestation of a demon posses person! How demons speak through the person and how the demon was cast out in the NAME of Jesus Christ.

Have you tried to cast out demons in the name of Mohammed? Try it one day if the demon will respond! But when ever a demon possess person hear the name of Jesus Christ there is a manifestation that tells anyone that really indeed the name of Jesus Christ saves!

So I have experience real power and change in my life. And All this happened because of Jesus Christ.

To conclude any man or woman who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is already condemned and hell fire is the person eternal home.

But who ever believes in Jesus is saved and eternal life will the person have.

Also no man can serve or worship God outside JESUS CHRIST! Jesus is the way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through him.

So without Jesus no man can serve God, and what does that tells you? It means that only true believers in Christ Jesus can serve God.
Christains!
You just gave your opinion, you have a biased mind, and you don't want to look beyond what you holy book taught you.

All I said is the only proof you can give that you are on the right path is Christains will go to heaven, and that's because we both don't know, you claim to be sure, but deep down you know you are not sure. So, you can't tell me Christains will live longer, Christains will be very rich, Christains will never fall sick or have accident, Christain will not die, because you know we can see those things clearly around us.

You talked about casting out devil, LOL, if you are yoruba, you will know that ifa priest do cast out devil very well, as a muslim, I can't count the number of times I watched imams speak to jinns, and chased them out of people, several times Alfas performs miracles, I have an unbiased mind, so I don't force my religion on others. Even Buddhist also cast out demons, and do testimony like you Christains do.

So, whatever religion you are doing, the only thing that we can proof we will enjoy is where we will be after life, and that's because we don't know yet, as a Muslims, I believe that after life we true Muslims are all going to Heaven.

But, I don't deceive myself with the popular believe which religious people have that your prayers is answered more than people of other religion or you will live longer or you will be richer.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Ochelyko1: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Funnyandviral:
You just gave your opinion, you have a biased mind, and you don't want to look beyond what you holy book taught you.

All I said is the only proof you can give that you are on the right path is Christains will go to heaven, and that's because we both don't know, you claim to be sure, but deep down you know you are not sure. So, you can't tell me Christains will live longer, Christains will be very rich, Christains will never fall sick or have accident, Christain will not die, because you know we can see those things clearly around us.

You talked about casting out devil, LOL, if you are yoruba, you will know that ifa priest do cast out devil very well, as a muslim, I can't count the number of times I watched imams speak to jinns, and chased them out of people, several times Alfas performs miracles, I have an unbiased mind, so I don't force my religion on others. Even Buddhist also cast out demons, and do testimony like you Christains do.

So, whatever religion you are doing, the only thing that we can proof we will enjoy is where we will be after life, and that's because we don't know yet, as a Muslims, I believe that after life we true Muslims are all going to Heaven.

But, I don't deceive myself with the popular believe which religious people have that your prayers is answered more than people of other religion or you will live longer or you will be richer.

Why do I have to look beyond what I have read from the Bible? Is there any lie in it? Because the Bible is the only true work of God.

The only care I have for others outside Christainity is for them to believe in Christ Jesus and accept him dats all.

Every other religion is of this world. Christainity is the way to the Father and is no man religion but God owns people.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Funnyandviral: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Why do I have to look beyond what I have read from the Bible? Is there any lie in it? Because the Bible is the only true work of God.

The only care I have for others outside Christainity is for them to believe in Christ Jesus and accept him dats all.

Every other religion is of this world. Christainity is the way to the Father and is no man religion but God owns people.
So, you mean you are the smartest man on Earth, you are smarter than all of us in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.