Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta (2065 Views)

Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! / Ijaws Will Pay Tinubu Back In His Own Coin / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2022
I got more provoked and grow more hatred on the biafra after seeing this rubbish posted to me...... an ibo guy posted this thing to me so that I can get convinced and accept biafra, but I got more annoyed on seeing it...
I blocked him immediately after seeing it..

What got most was when seeing "Ijaw placed among other biafra language".
they placed English and igbo as a no1 language of biafra and put Ijaw, Ibibio, Annang etc as other languages....... imagine the rubbish..... even english language ahead of Ijaw language...

This people only know how to provoked people..
Well, we are waiting for them to encroach into Ijaw territory with their leflendum as was boasted by them....but they are cowards, they won't come..

No wonder the Ibibios Efiks Annangs that stood with them during the biafra war no longer supporting the biafra...

Our fathers warned them of the danger of standing with Igbos in 1967 but they refused to listen, but today, they have seen calamities it brought on them and they now regretting....
What Ijaw people see while sitting, even if Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs, etc etc climbed the highest tree, they won't see it...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Unity by force.

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by nyiamfrank: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Stupid

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by PENNYSWAP: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
I got more provoked and grow more hatred on the biafra after seeing this rubbish posted to me...... an ibo guy posted this thing to me so that I can get convinced and accept biafra, but I got more annoyed on seeing it...

they placed English and igbo as a no1 language of biafra and put Ijaw, Ibibio, Annang etc as other languages....... imagine the rubbish..... even english language ahead of Ijaw language...

Well, we are waiting for them to encroach into Ijaw territory with their leflendum as was boasted by them....but they are cowards, they won't come..

No wonder the Ibibios Efiks Annangs that stood with them during the biafra war no longer supporting the biafra...

Our fathers warned them of the danger of standing with Igbos in 1967 but they refused to listen, but today, they have seen calamities it brought on them and they now regretting....
What Ijaw people see while sitting, even if Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs, etc etc climbed the highest tree, they won't see it...

Ken sarowiwa was warned not to stand with Nigeria but today what’s his story...

When there’s a clear referendum , for people to vote , most people that borders the Igbo speaking territories by sea and land will gladly vote to join the new country cuz naija is messed ..

But let me shock you, 6 countries will break out of Nigeria in less than 30 years to come

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by athaboi(f): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:

your English is too poor

11 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by athaboi(f): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

When there’s a clear referendum , for people to vote , most people that borders the Igbo speaking territories by sea and land will gladly vote to join the new country cuz naija is messed ..

But let me shock you, 6 countries will break out of Nigeria in less than 30 years to come
so you already believed that he is ijaw? You people should always remember that some people are paid to do a dirty job in this faceless place... don't always believe everything you see here! Read and have fun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
Igo9:

[/s]I wish this levelof anger can be directed at the people who have made your land desolate and a barren waste. if you dont want to belong then its all good. not like as if the Ijaws have anything to ofer Igbos. They dont offer anything now, and they wont be important later. so i dont understand the anger. me personally, i wouldn't even want to have anything to do with ijaws. Igbos can do fine all by themselves. afterall, igbos doing good now many years after the civil war does not have an Ijaw signature or help written over it.

11 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]I wish this levelof anger can be directed at the people who have made your land desolate and a barren waste. if you dont want to belong then its all good. not like as if the Ijaws have anything to ofer Igbos. They dont offer anything now, and they wont be important later. so i dont understand the anger. me personally, i wouldn't even want to have anything to do with ijaws. Igbos can do fine all by themselves. afterall, igbos doing good now many years after the civil war does not have an Ijaw signature or help written over it.
and you are begging us for unity

3 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Akudaisi: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Focus on the pollution raving your little lands

5 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Frigga13: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]I wish this levelof anger can be directed at the people who have made your land desolate and a barren waste. if you dont want to belong then its all good. not like as if the Ijaws have anything to ofer Igbos. They dont offer anything now, and they wont be important later. so i dont understand the anger. me personally, i wouldn't even want to have anything to do with ijaws. Igbos can do fine all by themselves. afterall, igbos doing good now many years after the civil war does not have an Ijaw signature or help written over it.

You buried the thread and the ijo wannabe together in same grave ..

Shouting ijo upand dan like ...

Who has ijo ever help, place , time and event ?

Even the government that Boro and his boys worked for still fvck their yansh raw ..

The tompolo and others are sleeping in mosquito heaven creek ..

Who the fvck ijo help?

I’ve got ijo blood and speak and understand same .. but don’t know some fools will keep selling out Izon careless. Thinking they’re doing humans

Tiny brains

12 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by edmaraja: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
and you are begging us for unity
Clown, nobody is begging you for any unity, Igbos don't need ijaws for anything. What have the ijaws ever contributed to igbos that will make us not to be able to survive without you? Stop overrating yourselves, if someone sent you a post with ijaw as one of the languages of biafra, he was right because historically, the original biafran republic comprised of ijaw speaking areas. If you guys don't want to be part of the new Biafra then that's your fucking business and you can remain in Nigeria. what do we need you in the biafra for? Is there anything special you will add to the Biafra? absolutely nothing!! Enough of all these nonsense post by ijaws about biafra, no one is forcing you to join biafra

9 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Flexherbal(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Oh!
Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2022
edmaraja:

Clown, nobody is begging you for any unity, Igbos don't need ijaws for anything. What have the ijaws ever contributed to igbos that will make us not to be able to survive without you? Stop overrating yourselves, if someone sent you a post with ijaw as one of the languages of biafra, he was right because historically, the original biafran republic comprised of ijaw speaking areas. If you guys don't want to be part of the new Biafra then that's your fucking business and you can remain in Nigeria. what do we need you in the biafra for? Is there anything special you will add to the Biafra? absolutely nothing!! Enough of all these nonsense post by ijaws about biafra, no one is forcing you to join biafra
because Ijaws are the greatest people in africa
Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Frigga13: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
because Ijaws are the greatest people in africa

grin

Greetings
Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

IJAW Republic is sure...

God blessed Ijaw Republic..
God blessed Ijaw Republic...

God cursed nigeria..
God cursed biafla...

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Frigga13:

grin

Greetings
good morning
Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by chichar1(f): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:

All this trash, cannot stop BIAFRA, so try another format.

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2022
edmaraja:

your leader, lamidi cownu, the most brainless person always begging us

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Every reasonable Ijaw and Igbo should ignore the OP; he's a well-known impostor who goes about causing divisions among SS and SE ( people who have been living together even before the coming of the white man) for peanuts.
In fact, in one of his old posts ( if I can recall correctly), he was indirectly negotiating with a nairalander here to pay him 5k to forment trouble in a particular thread.
It is common knowledge that the Efiks, Annangs, Ibibios and the Igbos are related. That's why they fought and died alongside the Igbos - proudly, I must say.

3 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by edmaraja: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
your leader, lamidi cownu, the most brainless person always begging us
Nnamdi Kanu has never and will never beg any foolish ijaw to join biafra. And by the way, It is Edwin clark and other idiotic ijaw leaders that are the most brainless people ever.

3 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:

All those who said they were standing against Biafra are the same people who have been marginalised and their resources stolen and siphoned up North

They stood against Biafra but bowed in slavery to the North

3 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

All those who said they were standing against Biafra are the same people who have been marginalised and their resources stolen and siphoned up North

They stood against Biafra but bowed in slavery to the North
big as you are, you don't know what is stood against.. shame on you..

When did you see us saying biafra should not come?

We are not against your biafre but what we are saying is do not include us..
Does this sound like against biafre to you?

Did you people ever meet us to agreed on one thing that we all should go biafra way?
Which Ijaw leader did you meet for such agreement?

So, you want us to follow you blindly? Fool

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2022
athaboi:
so you already believed that he is ijaw? You people should always remember that some people are paid to do a dirty job in this faceless place... don't always believe everything you see here! Read and have fun
you are ignorant.. better go read Ijaw news to get enlightened of our stand...

We want Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone..

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Akudaisi:
Focus on the pollution raving your little lands
you focused on the deaths ravaging your land.. cannibals

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Frigga13:

You buried the thread and the ijo wannabe together in same grave ..

Shouting ijo upand dan like ...

Who has ijo ever help, place , time and event ?

Even the government that Boro and his boys worked for still fvck their yansh raw ..

The tompolo and others are sleeping in mosquito heaven creek ..

Who the fvck ijo help?

I’ve got ijo blood and speak and understand same .. but don’t know some fools will keep selling out Izon careless. Thinking they’re doing humans

Tiny brains
you can't hide your igboness no matter how you tried to hide it..

Ijaws speak one voice, so any other opposing voice is not from Ijaw...

Ahhhhh Izo'n!!!!

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by verifiablefacts: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2022
athaboi:
your English is too poor
But you got the message?

2 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Akudaisi: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
you focused on the deaths ravaging your land.. cannibals
lol grin now u have exposed ur smelly a$$ Afonja dinidirin grin....
Claiming Ijaw.

6 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2022
chichar1:
All this trash, cannot stop BIAFRA, so try another format.
and you cannot stopped Ijaw Republic..

If you like die, I won't care...
Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone...

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
big as you are, you don't know what is stood against.. shame on you..

When did you see us saying biafra should not come?

We are not against your biafre but what we are saying is do not include us..
Does this sound like against biafre to you?

Did you people ever meet us to agreed on one thing that we all should go biafra way?
Which Ijaw leader did you meet for such agreement?

So, you want us to follow you blindly? Fool

Thats the nonsense they have been saying since the war ended and their resources stolen for 50 years
Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by tsinzu: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Igo9:
and you cannot stopped Ijaw Republic..

If you like die, I won't care...
Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws alone...
See mumu talk, has any igbo said they want to to stop your ijaw republic? Go and have your ijaw republic nah, how does that concern us? I just went through your profile and all your topic is igbo this, igbo that. Do you see any igbo wasting his time posting about ijaws or ijaw republic? Same way you guys will want to run mad any time you hear Biafra but you won't invest the same energy in fighting for your ijaw republic.

2 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Chibuzoc(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Learn to ignore this trolls and have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta by Igo9(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2022
tsinzu:

See mumu talk, has any igbo said they want to to stop your ijaw republic? Go and have your ijaw republic nah, how does that concern us? I just went through your profile and all your topic is igbo this, igbo that. Do you see any igbo wasting his time posting about ijaws or ijaw republic? Same way you guys will want to run mad any time you hear Biafra but you won't invest the same energy in fighting for your ijaw republic.
then you are new online..
Ibous are so obsessed with Ijaws..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Nnamdi Kanu's Release Can Stop Sit-at-home Protest, Fr Mbaka Tells Soludo / Massive Kidnappings In Enugu Few Weeks After Helicopters Dropped Fulanis / 2023: Peter Obi Rejects Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.