Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS (7444 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerian military men proudly showing they are Blackaxe members. What is your take on this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Haha Nigerians and their uncultured attitude..are they really military men or just some random boys who feel it's cool to flaunt that stuff?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by vibre: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2022
See their bia bia, this ones are not military men. It's blackaxe people wearing camouflage

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Aboks(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by chatinent: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2022
vibre:
See their bia bia, this ones are not military men. It's blackaxe people wearing camouflage

Most soldiers belong bro.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2022
From fraud,drug to cultism.no where den no dey.
When caught.will claim."it was a photoshop done by haters".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Improper dressing
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2022
They are soldiers, they are Cultists...... Yet bokoharam still dey fvck dem up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
They are soldiers, they are Cultists...... Yet bokoharam still dey fvck dem up
Are you Boko?
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by bibianna(f): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2022
They could be called for questioning with this photo.
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by joyandfaith: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2022
All soldiers are cultists because military is a cult.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Dirty Aiye
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
If I know the Facebook profile of the soldier that posted this, i will write a report and send to the Nigerian army's social media pages. Army does not tolerate this.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
2018 cult war for Benin, police dey roll for their people na... I don carry my hand snap two Ayes force men dey chop egede inside barrack, they were oke "Bros abeg give us one shot"... Even their pages,soldiers for bornu dey pose with 7. Even politicians are not left out,they enjoy the killings and always celebrate when their side triumph.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by kingPhidel(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Tomorrow’s headline will read

Two cultists discover in Nigerian Army set to court martial pg4

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by tydi(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Oga for the fact your accusations holds no water .
But not everyone putting on a beret you call a cultists
I have seen vigilante members countless times putting on same black or red beret.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
I have seen vigilante members countless times putting on same black or red beret.

That is not just a beret. That is NBM in particular with the number 7 with the specific color which is black and a touch of yellow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by mysticwarrior(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
All soldiers are cultists because military is a cult.
the beatings when military men dey received during recruitment pass other cult innitiation beating, them get code, them dey carry gun too. Military na government approved cultists.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by tydi(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

That is not just a beret. That is NBM in particular with the number 7 with the specific color which is black and a touch of yellow.

Well I don’t know whom or with how their beret or colour on it is been designed but I know that anyone can wear any beret of his/her choice with whatever inscription on it with and it means nothings.
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Go wash your eye with shampoo,that's not your regular Beret...I nor know why una dey like form intelligent instead of sitting down to learn..Go take a second look at that Beret and tell me if it looks same as the one Osato or Eki wears to sing in church every Sunday.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by tydi(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

Go wash your eye with shampoo,that's not your regular Beret...I nor know why una dey like form intelligent instead of sitting down to learn..Go take a second look at that Beret and tell me if it looks same as the one Osato or Eki wears to sing in church every Sunday.

And you Africans likes making a mountain out of a mole

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

And you Africans likes making a mountain out of a mole
zombie want firm smart... Inferiority na him make una dey stupid so..what has been an African got to do with this? If Oyibo nor stupid our boys fir fit dey scam them over and over again? You just dull,I be think say you get sense... If you live anywhere around Benin wear that Beret Waka street, if eiye nor kill you,Ayes go kill you... Even your so-called advanced country get gangs with their different dress code....

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by NnamdiN: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

Well I don’t know whom or with how their beret or colour on it is been designed but I know that anyone can wear any beret of his/her choice with whatever inscription on it with and it means nothings.
you don't know yet you countered the person that knows? And no, if you don't belong you can't wear any beret with whatever inscription you like in this country, you're only going to attract unnecessary problems to yourself

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Op sakeoff say dem dey call Green boys "Government Cultist"

for area na why you rush carry Egede men wey dey fly camouflage dey tag dem awuwa abi grin

Bros make i play you sagas, awuwa no dey grow facial hair pass like dis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingsuave:
Op sakeoff say dem dey call Green boys "Government Cultist"

for area na why you rush carry Egede men wey dey fly camouflage dey tag dem awuwa abi grin

Bros make i play you sagas, awuwa no dey grow facial hair pass like dis.

Lol let me show u a video of soldiers identifying themselves as Aye..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDEnJs7EzX0

I have one video of Aye soldiers in Sambisa
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol let me show u a video of soldiers identifying themselves as Aye..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDEnJs7EzX0

I have one video of Aye soldiers in Sambisa

Lol op you just no wan rest grin

I get one or two of my niqqas wey dey fly camou celebrate 7/7 bros, dey record dem selves join,
If you dey street you go know all these things Bros.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Gift96: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Nigerian military men proudly showing they are Blackaxe members. What is your take on this?
lol
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Mooh247: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2022
cool

O.P this guys are not Nigerian Military officers

Firstly a military and Paramilitary officer in Nigeria are not allowed to keep beards..

Secondly the camo design pattern isn't like the camo of any branch of Nigerian Military

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Blackaxe, vikings, buccaneers, Eiye,maphites, klansmen e.t.c ain't cults, they're con-fraternities. Make una no dey brand them as cultists..
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Nemesis0147(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

funny you.
They no dy tell person cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingsuave:

Lol op you just no wan rest grin

I get one or two of my niqqas wey dey fly camou celebrate 7/7 bros, dey record dem selves join,
If you dey street you go know all these things Bros.

On this one I don't agree with u. U can see them in their military vehicle with their machine guns and RPGS. In sambisa forest in their numbers in that video yet you're saying it's just niggas wearing camo.

There was a thread on frontpage a Vikings Nigerian soldier killed by Boko haram

https://www.nairaland.com/4204874/boko-haram-kills-soldier-vikings/4

If u follow saynotocultism thread you'll also discover some Nigerian military men are cultist.

Na Naija u dey bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend / Graphic Photo; Two Absu Students Beheaded / 28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.