Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? (437 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? by Anonymoususher: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Please how can one track POS agent after an illegal transaction is performed.

If you have successfully tracked on can you please share your experience?
Re: Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? by Aristo3146(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Its a long story...I don't have time to explain the whole process
Re: Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? by Anonymoususher: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Aristo3146:
Its a long story...I don't have time to explain the whole process

Please can you summarize?
Re: Fraudulent POS Transaction, How Did You Discover The Culprit? by Anonymoususher: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Any response?

(1) (Reply)

N9 Million Raised For Uk-based Blogger In Court With Apostle Suleiman / New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. / Police Arrest Man For Raping 17-year-old To Death In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.