Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! (906 Views)

I Want To Leave Nigeria / If U Want 2 Get An International Passport Or Ecowas Passport,call 07028271494. / When I Leave, Am No Longer A Naija Boy But A Black American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by YemiUnltd: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
w
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2011
your desperate state of mind will have you fall for any criminal out there and end up as a sex slave in Europe (even if you are a man).
i suggest you sit down and rethink this very carefully. just because you have problems in school doesnt mean you have to run away to far away land, putting yourself at the mercy of evil people.

talk to your family, wait until next yr, focus on something positive to do,  do whatever you can but CALM THE FUKC DOWN!!!!!

see what people, LIKE YOU, end up doing on that thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699764.0.html
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
@yemi, you can leave your contact here so i can reach u, i could be of help in a way
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
bolame:

@yemi, you can leave your contact here so i can reach u, i could be of help in a way

How will u help him leave 9ja legally?
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
@justwise those it matters if he leaves legally or illegaly, as far as he get to where he wanted to be i think that is what matters
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
bolame:

@justwise those it matters if he leaves legally or illegaly, as far as he get to where he wanted to be i think that is what matters

Yes it does matter how he leaves Nigeria, leaving illegally is suicide mission, even if he managed to be smuggled into any country, his life is still in danger, we have seen enough Nigerians like him wasted in en-route to Morocco or other North African countries.
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2011
how many nigerians have you seen with your own eyes that die on the en-route, abeg carry your smellin mouth comot
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
@yemi still waiting 4 your reply,
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
justwise:

Yes it does matter how he leaves Nigeria, leaving illegally is suicide mission, even if he managed to be smuggled into any country, his life is still in danger, we have seen enough Nigerians like him wasted in en-route to Morocco or other North African countries.

so many people (like this Bolame criminal) will do anything for money, even send unsuspecting innocent would-be travellers to their sure deaths!!!!!

- how many have disappeared in the desert?
- how many have disappeared in the middle of the sea?
- how many have become sex slave to repay these criminal who got them through?
- how many are illiterate and therefore will end up doing menial job and suffer?
- how many have diplomas but yet cant find a decent job, and end up doing security or cleaning jobs?

its sad that people dont learn from other's mistake!
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
bolame:

how many nigerians have you seen with your own eyes that die on the en-route, abeg carry your smellin mouth comot

Poor smuggler, Yemi will not be ur next cash machine.
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

so many people (like this Bolame criminal) will do anything for money, even send unsuspecting innocent would-be travellers to their sure deaths!!!!!

- how many have disappeared in the desert?
- how many have disappeared in the middle of the sea?
- how many have become sex slave to repay these criminal who got them through?
- how many are illiterate and therefore will end up doing menial job and suffer?
- how many have diplomas but yet cant find a decent job, and end up doing security or cleaning jobs?

its sad that people dont learn from other's mistake!

She is a wicked soul, he doesn't care about all u listed there, his eyes are on the dirty money.
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
oloriburu justwise and oloshi mrbrowjay when did i ever says here he should bring me money eh?
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^it doesnt matter if you even decide to do it for free(yeah right!!!!), people are DYING trying to travel ilegally to their Eldorado. the fact that you come here and claim that they dont OR that its worry free is a DAMN LIE!!!!

yes "some" are lucky to get their but what about the ones who died, what if it was your brotha/sista?! what about the zillions all over Europe forced to repay their "passing fare" through prostitution?

pls sir, you best be quiet!
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bolame: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
ok mrbrown i would be quite and people who would want to travel thru legal or an illegal way will still go on
Re: Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! by bluerange(f): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2011

(1)

Jamaican Slashes Own Throat To Avoid Deportation From Uk! / Us Baby Delivery How Can One Cut Costs? / Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.