Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years (994 Views)

Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos) / LCC Patrol Van Knocks Down Nursing Mother, Kills Baby (Graphic Photo) / Ambode's Wife Presents Gift To The 1st Baby Of The Year In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by OyigboUpdate2: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Remember there was a thread yesterday how ESN/Unknown gunmen killed her husband and the little baby in Anambra and some nairalanders were denying.

https://www.nairaland.com/6996753/sit-home-esn-killed-husband#110416894

There is a possibility of that nairaland thread by Maria Ude Nwachi being true as u can see ESN/Unknown gunmen are also killing babies

Let me look for the thread but before then
Have a look

I will upload on Google drive immediately to.

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Simdyofficial(f): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
Remember there was a thread yesterday how ESN/Unknown gunmen killed her husband and the little baby in Anambra and some nairalanders were denying.

Let me look for the thread byt before then
Have a look

I will upload on Google drive immediately to.
you no get another work ni? Cashing out on terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by triple996(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Kpurumiri people never disappoints grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by kollinzgee(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2022
What a stressful job,udele stop wasting your youth and destiny,you are aging everyday if you don't know, Mr ipob reporter when are you going to report bandits and herdsmen wasting thousand of souls in the North,or is the north not also part of Nigeria? Is southeast the only part of Nigeria?you don cast.

4 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Emergingnation3(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
[s]Remember there was a thread yesterday how ESN/Unknown gunmen killed her husband and the little baby in Anambra and some nairalanders were denying.

Let me look for the thread but before then
Have a look

I will upload on Google drive immediately to.[/s]
Las las ,na you go tire with all this lie and propaganda against IPOB....

5 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by minasi4841: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
What a stressful job,udele stop wasting your youth and destiny,you are aging everyday if you don't know, Mr ipob reporter when are you going to report bandits and herdsmen wasting thousand of souls in the North,or is the north not also part of Nigeria? Is southeast the only part of Nigeria?you don cast.
I tell u my brother.
Bandits and boko haram has done worse in the North yet Gummi and everybody loves them. So I don't see a reason to hate my people.

Why not Northerners complain of Boko haram the way these guys are complaining of ESN. Northerners will always package themselves.

It was the father's fault for not sitting at home if that story on the thread is true.

When you're in Rome behave like Romans and when you're in Igbo land behave like IPOB
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Emergingnation3(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
He is apparently fighting for surviver grin Biafra actualization means death to him and his region or perhaps tribe.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Pls let's respect the Dead.. cry cry
You folks should stop all this unnecessary tribal freedom stuff ..

This is a young boy and his parent must be somewhere in tears while you folks use his picture for cheap attention.. cry
This ain't right.. cry
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Investigative: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Udele1 gunmen killing and sending videos to Udele1
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by OyigboUpdate2: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2022
The thread says the 8 years old boy. This baby is not up to. The reason am citing it is for u to know it's possible.
If u watch the video they were speaking Igbo to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Whois(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
You guys don't need to engage him at all click on report to mod for false information. 8 is for false information

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Moferere: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
They will come here and tell me you it's DSS.
Stupid set of people who take joy in destruction.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Whois(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
The thread says the 8 years old boy. This baby is not up to. The reason am citing it is for u to know it's possible.
If u watch the video they were speaking Igbo to.

OyigboUpdate1 is serving ban at the moment. When next I want to report you I will mention OyigboUpdate2, OyigboUpdate and ur other Monikas it just they I don't have your time yet

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by OBALOLA55(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls let's respect the Dead.. cry cry
You folks should stop all this unnecessary tribal freedom stuff ..

This is a young boy and his parent must be somewhere in tears while you folks use his picture for cheap attention.. cry
This ain't right.. cry
YOU SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THE APC MISCREANT NAME INSTEAD OF BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

OYIGBOUPDATE NA YOU DEM DEY TALK TO angry
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Ipob terrorists above, if you so love terrorism and even like what boko haram is doing, why not go to the north and meet them than destroy and kill people in Ala-igbo. Until they kill one of your own then you all won't be this insensitive

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
[s]What a stressful job,udele stop wasting your youth and destiny,you are aging everyday if you don't know, Mr ipob reporter when are you going to report bandits and herdsmen wasting thousand of souls in the North,or is the north not also part of Nigeria? Is southeast the only part of Nigeria?you don cast.[/s]
Yet you're the one coming here to write epistles . Terrorists go to the north if you so love terror . Ala-igbo has always been peaceful before you blood suckers came on board

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
[s] YOU SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THE APC MISCREANT NAME INSTEAD OF BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

OYIGBOUPDATE NA YOU DEM DEY TALK TO >:[/s](
Yet you're the one coming here to write epistles . Terrorists go to the north if you so love terror . Ala-igbo has always been peaceful before you blood suckers came on board
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Investigative: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Udele1
When he realized his propaganda ain't selling again

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Whois:

[s]OyigboUpdate1 is serving ban at the moment. When next I want to report you I will mention OyigboUpdate2, OyigboUpdate and ur other Monikas it just they I don't have your time yet[/s]
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Simdyofficial:
you no get another work ni? Cashing out on terrorism
The mumu said yesterday that he knows where the camps of ESN is located that IGP should relocate from Abuja to Anambra
And he accused Anambra governor of sponsoring ESN
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Investigative:
[s]Udele1
When he realized his propaganda ain't selling again[/s]
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by kollinzgee(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
minasi4841:

I tell u my brother.
Bandits and boko haram has done worse in the North yet Gummi and everybody loves them. So I don't see a reason to hate my people.

Why not Northerners complain of Boko haram the way these guys are complaining of ESN. Northerners will always package themselves.

It was the father's fault for not sitting at home if that story on the thread is true.

When you're in Rome behave like Romans and when you're in Igbo land behave like IPOB

I doubt the killings were done by Ipob/Esn ,these udele guy is a suspect,how come he has information on all killings done in the southeast was he not sitting at home that Monday? I don't even have a problem with that my own is why is he not equally reporting the ones happening in genocidal proportions in the north since he is patriotic Nigeria as he is portraying or does hausa lives not matter.

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Hizzy:

[s]The mumu said yesterday that he knows where the camps of ESN is located that IGP should relocate from Abuja to Anambra
And he accused Anambra governor of sponsoring ESN[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by OBALOLA55(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

IKWERRE BOY MY LEFT YANSH

YOU BETTER BE PROUD OF YOUR OGBOMOSHO VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Investigative: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Epistle he said not propaganda
And lies
Udele1 when will you and your fellow hired thugs killing next
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by OyigboUpdate: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Whois:

OyigboUpdate1 is serving ban at the moment. When next I want to report you I will mention OyigboUpdate2, OyigboUpdate and ur other Monikas it just they I don't have your time yet

Not serving any ban bro. This is my first account.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by kollinzgee(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Ikwerre man so you are now claiming to be part of igboland? Are you no longer a separate ethnic group?sorry we no want una again You should worry more about Benin your ancestral land and your and your sooth polluted Rivers State leave igboland for igbos.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Simdyofficial(f): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Hizzy:

The mumu said yesterday that he knows where the camps of ESN is located that IGP should relocate from Abuja to Anambra
And he accused Anambra governor of sponsoring ESN
if doesn't do it ,he won't be able to feed his family. What a life cry
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by tungamaje: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

So are you now from Ala-Igbo? But Ikwerre people are not Igbos, so why chook mouth for matter wey no concern una land?
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by kollinzgee(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2022
tungamaje:

So are you now from Ala-Igbo? But Ikwerre people are not Igbos, so why chook mouth for matter wey no concern una land?

Ikwerre and attached by force ,we the real igbos have disowned now they want to attach by force because they can't survive post Nigeria .. grin
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by onome2013: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
You will meet your doom very soon by the killing of innocent souls. How can a child that has not offended ANYONE be killed Like this. God of vengeance kindly come and descend on the doers.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Baby Of 4 Years by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Investigative:

[s][Epistle he said not propaganda
And lies
Udele1 when will you and your fellow hired thugs killing next[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Government Can Redeem Nigeria / If Muslims Clerics Can Tell Their Fellow Who To Vote, Why Can't Pastors Do Same? / AriseTv Debate: Senate President's Aide, Sidiq, Hails 'Brilliant' Okowa (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.