Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

You’re Now In The New Testament - Rhapsody Teevo Devotional February 22nd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You’re Now In The New Testament - Rhapsody Teevo Devotional February 22nd (140 Views)

Create Your Miracless - Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional October 29th / Rhapsody Teevo - Daily Devotional For Teenagers / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Now In The New Testament - Rhapsody Teevo Devotional February 22nd by richmekus: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2022
LET’S TALK:

“God is going to see me through; He’ll make a way for me where there’s no way,” Ralph repeated, with tears in his eyes, as a way to console himself after his wallet had been stolen. He wasn’t too sure of what to say and just mouthed off some words he’d heard some people say.

Stephanie, his sister, saw him sobbing and asked, “Why don’t you command that wallet to return to you in the Name of Jesus?” Ralph looked at Stephanie angrily and then continued to say, “God is going to see me through….”

These are some of the unscriptural statements you hear from some Christians from time to time, and they wonder why their situations remain unchanged.

Click the link below to read full article...

(1) (Reply)

Forgiving Others (1) / Your Place In Destiny / Reflection 57: A Fire Within Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.