Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... (274 Views)

Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by czarr(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2022
I was watching the series OZARK, and I realized that the best place to launder money is in the churches because most people especially in this part of the world avoid investigation of churches.

If you build a big church now, watch how many big fraudsters and politicians would offer you big money to wash dirty money through your church for them....some wealthy pastors don't survive on only tithes and offerings, the make money laundering money for fraudsters, drug barons and corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Having a church is a good pension plan...a sucker is born every minute. Mugu must pay.

1 Like

Re: Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by Jennyclay(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Mr Man go and work and stop blaming people for your misfortunes.

Our so called pastors here in Nigeria are real hustlers and business is really striving for me.

Go hustle and build your church, collect tithes, seeds, first fruit, offerings and buy yourself a private jet.

Stop hating on pastors business men hustle.
Re: Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by Goldbw122(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2022
That is why God said that he will start his judgment at the house of God, and that is the initials place that God himself will start his judgement.. now what shall the end be
Re: Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
czarr:
I was watching the series OZARK, and I realized that the best place to launder money is in the churches because most people especially in this part of the world avoid investigation of churches.

If you build a big church now, watch how many big fraudsters and politicians would offer you big money to wash dirty money through your church for them....some wealthy pastors don't survive on only tithes and offerings, the make money laundering money for fraudsters, drug barons and corrupt politicians.

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime". —Balzac

1 Like

Re: Most Big Men Who Build Churches Are Criminals.... by czarr(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mr Man go and work and stop blaming people for your misfortunes.

Our so called pastors here in Nigeria are real hustlers and business is really striving for me.

Go hustle and build your church, collect tithes, seeds, first fruit, offerings and buy yourself a private jet.

Stop hating on pastors business men hustle.
drink water

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 59: Oh, Blood And Water / Why Did You Leave Your Formal Church / What Does The Bible Say About Watching or Participating Extreme Fighting Sports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.