Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

In Need Of Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Advice (138 Views)

In Need Of Advice On Okada Or Dispatch Rider / Words Of Advice / Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice by Iamyemmie: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2022
So I will be done with my nysc in April the plan I had was to go stay with my friend for a while in lagos ,find a job then when I see ,will rent my apartment

But now my friend has gotten a job in Ibadan so he’ll be leaving his house ,so he suggested I continue paying the rent
The issue now is The house is a room and they all share toilet and bathroom

Me planning to stay with him before was just supposed to be temporary because I can’t cope in that type of place

But me paying for a whole year , I don’t think I can last there

Where I need your advice now is ,is it advisable for me to go and rent a self contain of about 150k (part of my savings)without any job yet?
I don’t even know the area I would see job
Or should I just manage my friend’s place he pays 70k

But the thing is if I decide to go for 150k own i have people that will give me part of the money

Should I just rent what I wanna rent at once
Or manage the 70k own till get a job then next year I get a self contain?? And there are other things I’m gonna need to buy bed and stuffs
Wetin I go dey chop cry

The idea of sharing toilet and bathroom irks me
Re: In Need Of Advice by MrDigitalVentur: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2022
April

And this is February, If you do your research well, You could land a better job and still enjoy your privacy like you want in a better area

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle - Affiliate Marketing / Graphic Artist Needed In Lagos / Vacancies In A Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.