Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly (28755 Views)

Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / KWSG Environmental Task Force Distributes Waste Bins To Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by danot1030: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Niger Delta boys has gone heywire with ritual
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
ma373733:

Okija shrine is obsolete no body gives a damn about ritualism here is either ya schooling or pushing drugs or ln market buying and selling

What about ogboni? Una go dey talk anyhow .

Everyone knows Igbos are super hardworking no amount of blackmail will stop us

We all know who the ritualists are cheesy
I mean go to social media the only language promoting ritualism is yoruba

Yorubas mine skulls and human parts on daily basis .
Facts are overwhelming
Yoruba is synonymous with ritualism
Just as Igbos are synonymous to drug pushing
And hausa Fulani with banditry and terrorism

Ritualism medal goes to the west anyday anytime

To you it is obsolete but the memory if the evil done by your ancestors can never be forgotten. Your ancestors are evil and heartless. Unfortunately, they have imported their evil to every part of the country. The evil that men do live after them. They have eaten sour fruits and now you their offsprings are having tooth ache

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by ma373733(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
duro4chang:
To you it is obsolete but the memory if the evil done by your ancestors can never be forgotten. Your ancestors are evil and heartless. Unfortunately, they have imported their evil to every part of the country. The evil that men do live after them. They have eaten sour fruits and now you their offsprings are having tooth ache
Lol go and deal with your skull mining and ritualism

2 Likes

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
The dollars part

"Tell me the truth,so i could lie for you"

hahahahah, it might be true.
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
bomb24:

And we never saw such news..lolzz.

Keep coping even your women are deep into money ritual and body part harvesting.

Mr man, stop denying the obvious. There are ritual killers from all Nigerian ethnicities. No amount of picture posting can change that.

I am happy the ones in the south west are being exposed. Nothing to hide unless we want it to continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by Agugbadin: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sad indeed, Bayelsa that once embraced God, now romances the Devil (Satan).
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by duro4chang(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
ma373733:

Your ancestors were skull miners and started this rubbish. The anger of God will soon come upon the generation of the wicked and their offsprings.
You started this on this post and I have to open your eyes to see the evil being done by your people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by Teeboi56: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nigerians are Into rituals alot..

The reason why SW makes headline the most is that nearly all tribes resides in SW..

No tribe do ritual reach Yeeboz..
Exactly walahi

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by Glamsberry(f): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lies.... Lies

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by Uglyojuku: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

The reason why SW makes headline the most is that nearly all tribes resides in SW..

The first ritualist in the SW was Clifford Orji,an Igboman.
The first rituals in Nigeria was Otokoto and Okija where thousands of skulls were discovered.
Most of these Igbo ritualists have fled to the rich Yorubaland.Gullible Yorubas have teamed of with devilish ritualists and become one themselves..

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by InoGetJoy: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Plus the fact that Omoluabis hardly cover up for criminals; maybe that's why they ridiculously name us betrayals. When we notice any foul play or suspect anybody, we are very fast at informing the security. In one report, it was an elder brother who reported that his brother's moves were suspicious. If other regions expose their evil tribesmen like we do, Naija would be a better place.
SHATAP! 80% of the rituals in this country is done by westerners. You don't cover up for criminals, do you think it's easy to cover up ritual murders? When the Igbos were battling crystal meth addiction and publicizing it to raise awareness, you lots used it to castigate the Igbos but now their fight is yielding positive fruits.
Go and tell your people to battle ritual murders before there's an acute lack of skulls in the South West

3 Likes

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by InoGetJoy: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

Ritual killing is the highest IGR of the South West. Like it or hate it, ritual murders is synonymous to the South West, and it's done by Yorubas.
The Igbos are known for drug pushing, but the good part is that nobody forces anybody to use drugs

3 Likes

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by ma373733(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Your ancestors were skull miners and started this rubbish. The anger of God will soon come upon the generation of the wicked and their offsprings.
You started this on this post and I have to open your eyes to see the evil being done by your people.
He's triggered cheesy
Happy mining grin

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by tete7000(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abortion is riife
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by BoBiafra(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Election season is here again;
Everyone should be careful ooo.
Every state in Nigeria ;now go collect
All our politicians are ritualist
Watch as this mayhem ;will disappear after selection - grin :-I mean after election season is over.
Na wetin i know self.

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by duro4chang(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
ma373733:

He's triggered cheesy
Happy mining grin
You should direct it to your people at okija shrine and your people who vist the shrine regularly for wealth and power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
ma373733:

You mean the one you people started at okija shrine in ihiala LGA? You are wicked. I will expose you. It is on the internet. Remember internet does not forget. We will not forget the evil pertetrated by your brother by name Clifford Oji.
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by zumbigbo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=GeneralPula post=110444017]

[/quote

I'm sure that will be of comfort to Teju when her husband's skull is mined in Ogun this weekend... grin grin
Re: Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly by GiZcorp: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nawao... I was just recently posted to that state for NYSC fa. This news now is damn scary o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / 3 Suicide Bombers Attempting To Bomb Court In Borno Intercepted By Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.