Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 (1000 Views)

Sojourn To Yikpata (lost In Kwara) / Nysc Yikpata Kwara State Edu Lga / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 by Zainabhamzat20(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
My journey to nysc yikpata camp was a stressful one but luckily enough for me I met my coursemate at the Jos park and we kept each other company. We took off by 9 am and we kept moving , later I got tired and asked a woman beside me if we almost there and she said we would be by 5pm but I slept off and when my friend woke me up around 9pm I was like are we there? He said for where? I asked the woman again if we almost there and she said the bus is slow but by 12am
we would be and I slept off again and woke up after 12 in the mid night but we were still moving. I just gave up and stopped asking if we almost there Lol and finally by 1am we arrived at the park ,it was soooooooo cold and we had to sleep in the bus, I couldn't sleep and we kept gisting with my friend and I bragged about coming prepared with my big blanket ,jacket ,other wears and my big ecolag bag till he dozed off and left me praying for morning. Around 5am he woke me up and we left the bus to go to a toilet then mosque for prayer after which we came back and brushed then filled our belly with coke and bread. Later the driver informed us that the bus that would be heading to the camp is around and loading, we rushed there and met other pcms we got into the car and voom for almost 2 hours we were on the road and finally we got to the camp and when I saw what other pcms were holding that was when I realized I am in big trouble because I packed alot of things like I was moving to my husband's house, Thank God for my God sent coursemate who helped me I for hear wein. Oluwa oshey ooo
Re: My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 by LordKezzy: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordKezzy:
Great
Thanks.
Re: My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 by LordIsaac(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Next time, don't travel through the night in a bus that is not luxurious. You can break the journey by sleeping over in Lokoja. This kidnappers we are talking about are real. Be very careful!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 by Zainabhamzat20(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
LordIsaac:
Next time, don't travel through the night in a bus that is not luxurious. You can break the journey by sleeping over in Lokoja. This kidnappers we are talking about are real. Be very careful!
Noted, Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make 250k To 750k Why In Service? / NYSC Service In Borno State / Nysc 2014 Batch C (stream Ii)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.