Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

What can I do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What can I do? (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What can I do? by Ingredient88(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I was part of the npower batch C stream 2,.....I saw a message on my wall this morning that I should go for my thumbprinting, but unfortunately I left the state where I register, to another state right now, and I'm thinking of doing redeployment, please how long will it take...and how am I going to do that, thank you for your advice, will be looking forward to.

1 Like

Re: What can I do? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Ingredient88:
Good afternoon everyone, I was part of the npower batch C stream 2,.....I saw a message on my wall this morning that I should go for my thumbprinting, but unfortunately I left the state where I register, to another state right now, and I'm thinking of doing redeployment, please how long will it take...and how am I going to do that, thank you for your advice, will be looking forward to.
You simply do an agreement with your PPA after you are done with physical verification in that state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

List Of Commercial Bank Outsourcing Agency / Anambra State 2022 Massive Recruitment: How To Apply And What You Need To Apply / Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.