Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Freaks Of Nature - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Freaks Of Nature (1147 Views)

Women Defying Laws Of Nature. / Slimming Juice: The Wonders Of Nature / Millemium Architectural Masterpiece For Property Freaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freaks Of Nature by gbolex(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
God is great

Re: Freaks Of Nature by gbolex(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
Farmers might not want to mess with this chicken. In addition to its heft, the chicken sports four legs, each tipped with sharp claws. That's an extra set of legs for fleeing the coup where it lived on a farm along the West Bank near Hebron

Re: Freaks Of Nature by moondust(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2007
damn!!! shocked
Re: Freaks Of Nature by PTBNaija(f): 2:01am On Aug 06, 2007
Oh wow lipsrsealed

I was once told that some companies make chickens that way they have more legs for drumsticks and more wings! I doubt it's true though. . .but kind of makes you wonder lol.
Re: Freaks Of Nature by omoge(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
lol grin
you making me scared of those drumsticks and wings. i don't really like it cuz it seems they use baby chick grin
now that its chick with more legs and wings, i fear o grin

anything is possible with GM undecided
Re: Freaks Of Nature by Bosdem(f): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep / The Cure For The Toughest Kinky Hair Out There - One Word / Herbal Cure For Acute Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.