Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC (18973 Views)

Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by oshozondii: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
The Member representing Afikpo North-East state constituency in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Hon. Ngọzi Eziulo, has alleged that her entitlements and salary have not been paid in the last one year following her refusal to defect to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

She also denied writing any letter to the House announcing her defection from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The lawmaker said she has no reason to leave the PDP which has been so good to her.

Hon. Eziulo, who made the disclosure in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, expressed regret over the propaganda and falsehood being peddled against her by the leadership of the House of Assembly.

She was reacting to a letter purportedly written by her and another colleague, Oliver Osi (Ivo constituency) and read on the foor of the House on Monday by Speaker Francis Nwifuru.

Rt. Hon. Nwifuru said the letters written by the duo were allegedly to notify the House and fellow lawmakers that they have defected from the PDP to the ruling APC.

Both lawmakers were, however, absent during the sitting when the said letters were read on the floor of the House.

Hon. Eziulo said she never authored such letter and challenged the House leadership to produce a copy of such letter bearing her signature to prove that she wrote it.

She said: “I never wrote the letter and can never write such letter. I am still wondering how they came about such letter. That letter is a forgery. If they said I have resigned, let them bring such letter let me see it with my signature.

“I am considering a legal action because that letter is forged and you know forgery is a criminal offence,” she stated.

The lawmaker further alleged that she has not been paid her salary and entitlements since the governor defected to APC because of her refusal to leave the PDP.

“Ever since the governor defected, I have not been paid my entitlements including salary.

“When I asked, they said their reason is that I have not joined them in APC, that once I join, they will start paying,” she added.

https://leadership.ng/ebonyi-assembly-member-denied-salary-for-12-months-over-her-refusal-to-join-apc/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Olunmercy56(f): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
APC!!!!! Change!!!

55 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Emdexs: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
That's insane if true

51 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by helinues: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
shocked

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Moferere: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Olunmercy56:
APC!!!!! Change!!!
It is not about APC, the madness is about the Governor who is trying to inherit the new party

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by longetivity(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Umahi is a bastard

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
For endorsing an illegality like this, Umahi will never smell the Presidency angry

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by AntiBMC(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hehehe. This is the Buhari replacement that some people said they have found cheesy

This fulani lapdog cheesy..... Impossicant

https://www.nairaland.com/6998693/found-worthy-successor-president-buhari

28 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by DoggoneDogg: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Petty party.
Tinubu is a source of anguish to many in this country

18 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by CaptainAyub: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
longetivity:
Umahi us a bastard
And you are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Nonpartisan1: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
They should recall the idiotu.

God Bless Umahi!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by OgwuEgo: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
PDP will soon retake Ebonyi, be patient Ma.

30 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by bighead988889: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by ATEAMS: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damnit
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by babzo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Really?
If this is true, it is criminal, despicable, unconstitutional and wickedness of biblical proportions.

5 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by OBALOLA55(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
angry
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
APC trying to bring everyone into their crime team by force

11 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Mopolchi: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Umahi is fond of this rubbish. He did this to Afikpo Chic Maria Ude now this lady.

22 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Ololanla: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Satanic party

6 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Whois(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
APC:
All
Promises
Cancelled

Instead of my generations to be working very hard on how to get their *PVC* and involve more youths to replicate same but reverse is the case ..Na so so English they will be blowing on social media

4 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by debossng: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Great woman
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by SQLmastar(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
You gave the wrong account number
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Robisky001(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
How has she been surviving?

2 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by stanisbaratheon: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
What a shame
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Elidrisy20: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
As she fine like this,she no get side hustle?
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by bigdammyj: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Their problem
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by CoronaVirusPro: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
She should resign if she feels disgruntled

Her destiny is not tied to the position I believe,
Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Basheer22: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Give an Igbo man power, it is his own brothers he will use it to oppress. Cases in point, Umahi and Arthur Eze.

16 Likes

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
undemocratic bunch of specimen, no wonder they want presidency to be handover to them like Obi of Onitsha title

set of sit at home specimens, this Umuahi will be worse than Idi amin, Igbo man as Nigeria President? Nigerians go hear wey, people that kill their own for unrealistic sovereign state won't care to bomb anyone that stand on their way to do their selfish bidding

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC by Robisky001(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Petty party.
Tinubu is a source of anguish to many in this country
This drug baron pic is so irritating and nauseating.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Why We Awarded Pipeline Protection Contract To Tompolo – NNPC / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.